Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Is this just me ? Just watched Charlie’s post where she’s just had her lips done . Now I think she is way better than her sister in a lot of ways but my god how vain is that woman! My lips look so gaasawjus ??? It’s such an unattractive trait. It could be that I’m from Yorkshire and we tend to hide our light under a bushel ( nans saying) but even when I get compliments I tend to feel a bit uncomfortable - I could never put myself out there. I’ve got 2 very beautiful grown girls - both are stunning but both very humble with it! They would never dream of standing there telling people how gorgeous they are! It’s put me right off her🤣

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Is this just me ? Just watched Charlie’s post where she’s just had her lips done . Now I think she is way better than her sister in a lot of ways but my god how vain is that woman! My lips look so gaasawjus ??? It’s such an unattractive trait. It could be that I’m from Yorkshire and we tend to hide our light under a bushel ( nans saying) but even when I get compliments I tend to feel a bit uncomfortable - I could never put myself out there. I’ve got 2 very beautiful grown girls - both are stunning but both very humble with it! They would never dream of standing there telling people how gorgeous they are! It’s put me right off her🤣
1 more thing you forgot to add there, there's is absolutely NOTHING about Charlie that is "gorgeous" 😂😂😂😂🤣 she's got thin lank hair, ridiculous eyelashes and her lips look fing repulsive and she thinks her tits are the best thing about her considering she sticks them in everyone's faces at every opportunity, Charlie love, they really aren't all that great, put a bra on, tiktok ain't ONLY FANS!!

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Honestly what is her latest video about?

She likes to bring it all back to her - she said not taking it away from the grieving families BUT and then goes on to say how she is affected and H and that is why she is doing a garden party with the kids at the weekend.

Is she really for real? Poor parents have woken up another morning without their beautiful girls and she comes on social media to keep grief stealing! The absolute brass neck of the woman!

There is no way H asked her if something would happen if she went out - sorry but I don’t buy that at all. She wouldn’t have said that as she was off out with her Dad for lunch she said didn’t she?

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2024
Come on then local parents of Southport - who the hell has been REACHING OUT ( fing hate that phrase) to the village con woman and worse parent for VALIDATION ( another pet hate) of your parenting woes - Please let us know who who you are - don’t be shy or afraid - the inevitable sectioning and mental health reset will do you all the power of good - lobotomy has a bad rep but it will allow you the gift of living in the real world ! She’s fing crackers ! She thinks she’s a child psychologist now - just totally deranged !

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
She has no content so has to keep using the murder of those sweet little girls to generate engagement.

A young girl was murdered in my local town, unprovoked a little while back. I didn't fear for my life, I didn't make social media posts, I didn't make people fear for me as like aimless I live over 10 minutes away in the car. I didn't insinuate it could of been me. I shared the go fund me link once to help her family as I knew the girls mum from school YEARS ago. Didn't pretend I knew them. This is why you are getting it tight aimless

Mar 9, 2024

She likes to bring it all back to her - she said not taking it away from the grieving families BUT and then goes on to say how she is affected and H and that is why she is doing a garden party with the kids at the weekend.

Is she really for real? Some more parents have woken up another morning without their beautiful girls and she comes on social media to keep grief stealing! The absolute brass neck of the woman!

There is no way H asked her if something would happen if she went out - sorry but I don’t buy that at all. She wouldn’t have said that as she was off out with her Dad for lunch she said didn’t she?
Only thing that kid said would have been along the lines of mummykins don’t forget to pack my sippy cup and please don’t by anymore s cos I can’t get in my bed anymore !

Mar 8, 2024

Is she really for real? Some more parents have woken up another morning without their beautiful girls and she comes on social media to keep grief stealing! The absolute brass neck of the woman!

H absolutely did not say that. The kid never fing leaves the gaff for starters so why should she ask. All Aimee’s vidoes are doing is scaring people more and getting herself more attention. She’s disgusting. Families are waking up without their baby girls and she’s sat there waffling on again about her and her kid. do the do off Aimee you absolute scruffy t

1 more thing you forgot to add there, there's is absolutely NOTHING about Charlie that is "gorgeous" 😂😂😂😂🤣 she's got thin lank hair, ridiculous eyelashes and her lips look fing repulsive and she thinks her tits are the best thing about her considering she sticks them in everyone's faces at every opportunity, Charlie love, they really aren't all that great, put a bra on, tiktok ain't ONLY FANS!!
I can’t stand it either, when people say she is a good mother because her kid has manners, the kid is clean & well dressed, she feeds the kid proper meals, she takes the kid places & spends time with him, he has a clean home. It might just be me & my opinion but I see doing all that for your child just the basics, quite sure most of us do that all day every day. Yeah I will give her her due, she is a better mother than Oinking Olga, truth be told a diseased street rat is a better mother than oinking Olga, but all this touching itself up, flashing its pokey nips, pouting & literally wanking itself gives me the boak. Also imagine what is going to be said to her child when his peers see his mother acting like it’s auditioning for OF. It’s a chavvy, desperate hoe just like the pair of vile grief thief’s it’s related too. 🐽🐀

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She’s also got Southport and Stockport mixed up 😄
And how many hospitals does she think there is in the UK 🙃
Over 1.3 million people work for the NHS. That’s a LOT of people 🙃
And who’s to say we even work for them. We might be lying 🤭
I wish I was lying 🤣🤣 good luck finding the elusive A&E department I'm in though because I dont work where I live purposely 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
I can’t stand it either, when people say she is a good mother because her kid has manners, the kid is clean & well dressed, she feeds the kid proper meals, she takes the kid places & spends time with him, he has a clean home. It might just be me & my opinion but I see doing all that for your child just the basics, quite sure most of us do that all day every day. Yeah I will give her her due, she is a better mother than Oinking Olga, truth be told a diseased street rat is a better mother than oinking Olga, but all this touching itself up, flashing its pokey nips, pouting & literally wanking itself gives me the boak. Also imagine what is going to be said to her child when his peers see his mother acting like it’s auditioning for OF. It’s a chavvy, desperate hoe just like the pair of vile grief thief’s it’s related too. 🐽🐀
She puts Aimee to shame but cus they’re sisters it just highlights how little the t face does as a mum. Charlie does what most mums do you’re right and her child has manners. But her chav behaviour and the way she talks at times just absolutely ruins her. Her touching herself and being beyond in love with herself puts staffs self obsession to shame

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She's in Emz comments arguing that the video about making money of tragedy is about her

Who do these people think they are coming for people because they "Think" a video is about them

You can't control social media Aimless!
Yes and that Emz has put a comment saying Aimee has asked her to put it’s not aimed at her 🤣🤣 she has to control the narrative doesn’t she!!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I see they have a TikTok page. Funny how their comments are turned off. Speaks volumes.
Yeah has made a TT account trying to call out posters on an opinion forum giving their opinion 🤣🤣 plus she’s all over that ‘Shamey’ account calling it a troll account but she’s made an identical type account. Aimee should block her as all she’s doing is highlighting further how disliked Aimee actually is.