Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Why are the Huns all saying PTSD
She wasn’t anywhere near it she was in Aldi!
Makes a mockery out of the genuine victims in my opinion saying stuff like that!
I know her Huns are deranged but that’s low even for them!!!!
I would say they shouldn’t give her ideas but she’s already claimed to have PTSD hasn’t she 🙄 but they do come out with some utter nonsense don’t they, after reading the comments on that Shamey account I would be embarrassed if that level of thick and Jeremy Kyle reject followed me 🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I would say they shouldn’t give her ideas but she’s already claimed to have PTSD hasn’t she 🙄 but they do come out with some utter nonsense don’t they, after reading the comments on that Shamey account I would be embarrassed if that level of thick and Jeremy Kyle reject followed me 🤣
😂😂 spot on they’re bizzare creatures
I saw one say “just like you are to Aimee you’re irrelevant” like b please, you’re irrelevant to her she doesn’t give a damn about you!

And now we have Barbie crocs 🤢🤢🤢🤢

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Lol GIF by Crocs Europe Official Account

Imagine being nearly 40 and strutting around in Barbie crocs and even buying a Barbie car charm to go with them 😂😂😂😂

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
😂😂 spot on they’re bizzare creatures
I saw one say “just like you are to Aimee you’re irrelevant” like b please, you’re irrelevant to her she doesn’t give a damn about you!

And now we have Barbie crocs 🤢🤢🤢🤢
They are very bizarre. I think they all have a list of buzzwords they have to use - troll, hate, jealousy etc as they all rinse and repeat the same lines. Morons 🤣🤣

Wondered why it’s taken her so long to jump on that trend 🙄🤣