Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
No slimming filter her back leg just normally blurs into the flooring

Sorry if I may offend some people but Crocs are the (with a capital T) ugliest things in the whole world!

WTF does she look like? Fashion fail again Shaimee
I get you they are ugly but oh so comfy I swore i would never wear them they look like shoe wellies but I stole my daughters they are so comfortable 🤣🤣🤣🩷

Mar 7, 2024
She's apparently the "VOICE OF SOUTHPORT"!!!!!! fING HELL😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 THESE ABSOLUTE fING BELLENDS ARE KILLING ME 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
As if southport haven't had enough to deal with, without the lazy, lying, lay about being the voice and face of the town!
The jobless, self centered, gobshite does not represent those people. She thinks so little of her community that she couldn't be bothered to post letters to her neighbour's at Christmas when they had accidentally been delivered to hers. She would never put herself out for others. She can't even put her daughters needs before her own.
Everyone's heart breaks for all those involved, their families and all those who helped on the day or are still helping those that were hurt. It is time for Aimee to stop dining out on this horrendous situation and show her daughter, some time, care, attention, nourishment and fun. The tragedy has been a convenient distraction from her getting dropped by tesco, and fabricating a hypothetical story, which got dirty deleted as soon as she felt some heat

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I'm sorry. But no these conversations haven't needed to be had with your 9 years old. As I say I grew up in a place where alot of s went on regularly. Bombs, army all around the place, people being hurt, killed, the lot. Was I aware of it? No. And I'll tell you why. Because my parents preserved me and my brothers innocence. We just rocked up to the army and chatted because we knew no different "hi mr can i see your gun" that wasnt abnormal to us lol but we never knew about anything wrong going on. My daughter has also grown up in the same areas. Definitely not as bad as when I grew up but still very desensitised to bombs etc. Did she know any of the goings on it growing up. Nope she didn't. I'd shelter her from things. Why? Because that's what parents do. You are taking her innocence away. You are objecting her to adult conversation. That's your decision. So please don't come on acting the big mama. You aren't even close. P.s I do get people that lived near the place it happened and heard and seen it all would definitely have reason to be shook up. But she doesn't. She doesn't have any reason to be making such a song and dance. Focus on those poor babies and their families ❤️