Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
You see me rolling...necks.chins,bellies...
Oh good lord. This is EXACTLY what I’ve been saying will happen to her over the past few months. She’s piling it on, that is down to the 4 take aways per week and at least a bottle of wine a day with chocolate bars, fluff, and each coffee having added sugar and god knows how many calories in the creamer she adds. On top of that there are milk shakes etc. I reckon she’s on 4 to 5K calories a day now and zero exercise. I would be unhappy with the way I look if are that crap day in day out. I’d be unhappy looking like her even if she was slim and a true size 12, in medical terms she is probably classed as obese now. I know she doesn’t look like Becky yet who is morbidly obese but she will do if she doesn’t get a grip and take action now 😳

May 30, 2024
UK
Hahahahaha or maybe even tiktok knows you’re a strange creature jiggy 😂😂😂😂 IMG_4925.jpeg
This arsehole is trying to dish it out but failing miserably. They have their comments turned off because they are a total pussy and don’t have the balls to allow anyone to respond. This forum is open to everyone so why don’t they just come here and have their say? Hiding behind a profile photo that isn’t even them, oh the irony!!!

Come on Dani Haemorrhoid try and ‘out’ me you t

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Well gals I'm finished for the week! I know I know the glass is giving aimless vibes but the kids bought me it. And it has a cheeky vimto in it.

Waiting on my daughters friends arriving for the evening as they come here when they want to have a couple of drinks instead of hanging around random houses. And I moan but secretly love it ❤️

Attachments

• 20240802_160348.jpg
    20240802_160348.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 79

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
This arsehole is trying to dish it out but failing miserably. They have their comments turned off because they are a total pussy and don’t have the balls to allow anyone to respond. This forum is open to everyone so why don’t they just come here and have their say? Hiding behind a profile photo that isn’t even them, oh the irony!!!

Come on Dani Haemorrhoid try and ‘out’ me you t
Exactly this! Sits with comments off and scrolling for hours to find posts they can use their little weird videos.
Making multiple accounts to do so may I add! Even talking to themselves on their multiple accounts in Aimee’s comment section.
Then claiming people on here are “waste of a life” your life revolves around defending a woman who leaves you sat on “follow back” 😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
£135 on two pairs of hideous shoes.
They’re on sale but that’s the price in total from the official crocs website.
More money than sense!
She's only got them because Charlie did.. when Ralph shared his platform ones (I'll not comment) 👀🤣 but Charlie said hers were on route so obviously only reason she's jumped on yet another band wagon 🤣

May 30, 2024
UK
Most of us are average looking and some overweight (myself included), but the majority of us have pride in our homes and ourselves and don’t look like a dirty and utter slob who has just rolled out of bed and go to ‘work’ in that state. When you are very ordinary looking and not naturally pretty like Aimee then you need to make the effort to look put together. Unless someone is stunningly beautiful I don’t tend to notice what people look like, I am more interested in a person for who they are but I do notice how smart someone looks, the effort in their outfit, hair and nails and Aimee fails on every single one of them. Dirty Dave must be wondering what on earth he was thinking to put any part of his body in or near that. She is looking horrendous, infact I don’t think I have seen her look worse than she does now and added to that her nasty persona she really is horrible in every way

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Well gals I'm finished for the week! I know I know the glass is giving aimless vibes but the kids bought me it. And it has a cheeky vimto in it.

Waiting on my daughters friends arriving for the evening as they come here when they want to have a couple of drinks instead of hanging around random houses. And I moan but secretly love it ❤️
Boop that nose from Aunty Birkey please 😫😍❤️