Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Most of us are average looking and some overweight (myself included), but the majority of us have pride in our homes and ourselves and don’t look like a dirty and utter slob who has just rolled out of bed and go to ‘work’ in that state. When you are very ordinary looking and not naturally pretty like Aimee then you need to make the effort to look put together. Unless someone is stunningly beautiful I don’t tend to notice what people look like, I am more interested in a person for who they are but I do notice how smart someone looks, the effort in their outfit, hair and nails and Aimee fails on every single one of them. Dirty Dave must be wondering what on earth he was thinking to put any part of his body in or near that. She is looking horrendous, infact I don’t think I have seen her look worse than she does now and added to that her nasty persona she really is horrible in every way
Bob on!! And a lot of the time the stunning ones know it and then are up their own arse and I'm out!! Cbaaaa with people like that. She thinks she's all that because Wendy told her and because her mirror is far too dusty. I tell you what I bet Mr D (1) is fing glad he was incognito because ain't no way you would own up to that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Ohhh I'd say that was a job well done. Love a bit of thrifting 👍
It's been her favourite thing to do since she was little lol last time we went we got a designer jacket. Checked the worth after we had been, spent £3 on it and it was worth 350. But she won't part with things she loves lol shes wearing the boots out this weekend 😂

Mar 8, 2024
It's been her favourite thing to do since she was little lol last time we went we got a designer jacket. Checked the worth after we had been, spent £3 on it and it was worth 350. But she won't part with things she loves lol shes wearing the boots out this weekend 😂
Ah that's great and always good to find gems like that 😊 although I've never found anything like those 2 finds. Do you follow Robyn Mia on TT? She's from Southport I think and finds so many good things 😍

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Well gals I'm finished for the week! I know I know the glass is giving aimless vibes but the kids bought me it. And it has a cheeky vimto in it.

Waiting on my daughters friends arriving for the evening as they come here when they want to have a couple of drinks instead of hanging around random houses. And I moan but secretly love it ❤️

Enjoy lovely x one of my very dear friends who sadly died loved a cheeky vimto and I always think of her when anyone mentions them ❤️

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Something INTERESTING came up on my FYP… I follow a lovely lady called
( 40slifelou )
She has a special needs daughter called Nell.
If you watch her video … 3rd image down where Nell is holding a white monkey. ( Treat night at the Range for Nell)
Listen closely to what the mum says in the car - regarding views & payments.
The lady states that because her views on her make up tutorial hit over a certain amount… she made a lot of money! So she’s treating her Daughter etc….
Just made me think of shameless as she did get a lot of views.
Is this another lie 🤥?

Have a listen and let me know your thoughts? This lovely lady does do things that aimless does… commission on selling goods etc… and her following isn’t as big! But she has stated she got paid … ‘a lot of money’
**Not having a go at this lovely lady it is only for reference only**

Attachments

• IMG_9923.png
    IMG_9923.png
    286.1 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_9924.png
    IMG_9924.png
    430.3 KB · Views: 40

Time 2 Chat

May 18, 2024
United Kingdom
Something INTERESTING came up on my FYP… I follow a lovely lady called
( 40slifelou )
She has a special needs daughter called Nell.
If you watch her video … 3rd image down where Nell is holding a white monkey. ( Treat night at the Range for Nell)
Listen closely to what the mum says in the car - regarding views & payments.
The lady states that because her views on her make up tutorial hit over a certain amount… she made a lot of money! So she’s treating her Daughter etc….
Just made me think of shameless as she did get a lot of views.
Is this another lie 🤥?

Have a listen and let me know your thoughts? This lovely lady does do things that aimless does… commission on selling goods etc… and her following isn’t as big! But she has stated she got paid … ‘a lot of money’
**Not having a go at this lovely lady it is only for reference only**
This came up on my FYP yesterday too and I thought it was so lovely that Nell was getting treated with the money Lou made from the make up video.

Like you my thoughts also went to Aimless.

I think Lou has said she plans to make tiktok her job. She's so much more interesting than Aimless. Always looks clean and put together too