Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Something INTERESTING came up on my FYP… I follow a lovely lady called
( 40slifelou )
She has a special needs daughter called Nell.
If you watch her video … 3rd image down where Nell is holding a white monkey. ( Treat night at the Range for Nell)
Listen closely to what the mum says in the car - regarding views & payments.
The lady states that because her views on her make up tutorial hit over a certain amount… she made a lot of money! So she’s treating her Daughter etc….
Just made me think of shameless as she did get a lot of views.
Is this another lie 🤥?

Have a listen and let me know your thoughts? This lovely lady does do things that aimless does… commission on selling goods etc… and her following isn’t as big! But she has stated she got paid … ‘a lot of money’
**Not having a go at this lovely lady it is only for reference only**
I absolutely love Nell, isn’t she just a Ray of sunshine and her mum seems like a very genuine person. I like her, it’s when you compare people like her and her posts to Aimee and her se diatribes that you realise just how bad she is. Scruffy lazy greedy with a sense of entitlement off the charts. They just don’t compare 🙄

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
I absolutely love Nell, isn’t she just a Ray of sunshine and her mum seems like a very genuine person. I like her, it’s when you compare people like her and her posts to Aimee and her se diatribes that you realise just how bad she is. Scruffy lazy greedy with a sense of entitlement off the charts. They just don’t compare 🙄
@Missy Yeah… 🥰Nell is a gorgeous soul and her Mum Lou too. Such a genuine person.
I’ve got a special needs son , so I feel a connection with this lovely lady. As she Always puts her daughter first.
The complete opposite to Shamless!
Love her content and make up tips 😍 there are some really genuine content creators on here ….
THEN THERE IS AIMEE 🤬

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Been out for a wonderful meal with family, came home, chucked slobby clothes on and now I'm cleaning, actively avoiding Shameless Chubster. I just can't listen to her mouth spewing absolute bollocks today. Hope all you trowels are having a lovely sunny day though. Don't forget to touch the grass 😜🥰
1. Your pic has me keeled over 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2. What a gorgeous day by the sounds 😍 I've been out with my Sister too. Only manage to every few months with us both on shifts. I just popped by earlier whilst she was having her eye test. Didn't film any of it because I'm not that sad. I did see one girl doing it and even the girl with her had a you "look like a t" expression. I could never haha it's so embarrassing 🙈😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Looks like lurker66 aka Dani fanny account has gone.
Oh that's a shame 😕🤣 the delulu was quite entertaining 🤣🤣

The thing that gets me is it's open here. ANYONE can join. Aimee can join (we know you have) but if anyone came with a valid argument I'd be all ears. Ain't nobody here who is just nasty there's Davinci Code receipts and valid point after valid point calling out fery. Yes I call a spade a spade because I do think she's a t 🤷🏼‍♀️ Any of the gormless huns name dropping us, screenshotting posts etc are doing it for what? Because there's as much chance of D2 begging for her back than her acknowledging your 'support' and if anyone can prove me wrong on ANYTHING I've ever said about their holy one I'm here. I'll wait... 🤷🏼‍♀️

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
You see me rolling...necks.chins,bellies...
if that photo isn't a wake up call for her I don't know what is!!! She's a bloated, scruffy mess!! Watching someone decline like her in a couple of years is frankly shocking and if this is what wanting to be 'famous' makes you look like you can keep it!! She used to be immaculate dressed, make up on in every video and clean looking, jeez how the mighty fall eh? Awww bless lol 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕

Last edited:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Well gals I'm finished for the week! I know I know the glass is giving aimless vibes but the kids bought me it. And it has a cheeky vimto in it.

Waiting on my daughters friends arriving for the evening as they come here when they want to have a couple of drinks instead of hanging around random houses. And I moan but secretly love it ❤️
I actually love that, at first glance I thought it was a lamb and now it looks like a poodle 🐩💕🐩💕🐩💕🐩

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Hands up who would know how many kids they were expecting? 🙋‍♀️ just so I'd know who and what I'm catering for. Girl probs doesn't take into consideration food aversion, allergies nor do all else. Just wham bam thankyou mam. You can tell she was just dyyyying to say those people followed her to, nobody gives a do if you spoke to people. Generally i speak to most shop assistants i come in contact with? Is this an urban legend like security? Lol also..... Stop trying to desperately hard to get a brand deal with any shop that will take you Aimee. It's ridiculous now!

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Ah that's great and always good to find gems like that 😊 although I've never found anything like those 2 finds. Do you follow Robyn Mia on TT? She's from Southport I think and finds so many good things 😍
Tbh we don't even go to find these things, we go cause she likes vintage clothes and just happen to come across them. I do follow some thrifters on tiktok just because I find it amazing how people upcycle stuff and bargains they find. What I have found though is go to better off areas and the items will be of greater value there!

Mar 8, 2024
She’s a fing idiot. Can’t show her nails off anymore. She’s so fake.
It could just be me but I think it’s actually distasteful her going on about this party with her mates and their kids. Just have the party and don’t talk about it at all. Showing all the stuff you’re buying for the kids. Scared to go out all week now this fs out happy as a pig in s in the shops for hours. Funny how she’s not scared now H has gone. Made the child feel scared unnecessarily! She’s a disgrace. People have lost their kids this week and she’s banging on about a party for the kids. She’s a fing horrible t. Haven’t caught up yet. Been out all day so need to read the pages I’ve missed

Mar 13, 2024
UK
She’s a fing idiot. Can’t show her nails off anymore. She’s so fake.
It could just be me but I think it’s actually distasteful her going on about this party with her mates and their kids. Just have the party and don’t talk about it at all. Showing all the stuff you’re buying for the kids. Scared to go out all week now this fs out happy as a pig in s in the shops for hours. Funny how she’s not scared now H has gone. Made the child feel scared unnecessarily! She’s a disgrace. People have lost their kids this week and she’s banging on about a party for the kids. She’s a fing horrible t. Haven’t caught up yet. Been out all day so need to read the pages I’ve missed
Absolutely! Fine have the party but don’t mention it and certainly don’t film yourself buying food and decorations. How can she be so thoughtless!