Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Check out emz latest post 😉
My gast is FLABBERED!! She can't have asked for it to be cleared up 🤣🤣🤣 Yet as in Emz comments and rightly so people are stating how she allows people to pounce like starving animals on anyone who dares even breathe!! Even people just asking random questions I've seen not just 'trolls' OMG! 😂🙈 What a fing cheek 🤣🤣🤣
Jim Carrey Grinch GIF by filmeditor

Mar 8, 2024
Tbh we don't even go to find these things, we go cause she likes vintage clothes and just happen to come across them. I do follow some thrifters on tiktok just because I find it amazing how people upcycle stuff and bargains they find. What I have found though is go to better off areas and the items will be of greater value there!

Ah does she 😍😍 love a bit of vintage. In lockdown I saved up and got myself a little car that looks vintage but is actually from the 90's (probably classed as vintage now 🤣) vintage clothes always look so classy I think. I love vintage furniture too.
Yes the London ones are quite expensive but they have lots of Chanel/LV etc. When you go to moulin rouge, maybe if you get a chance to visit some if you haven't already.

Below is the little vintage looking beauty 😍

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240802-213506~2.png
    Screenshot_20240802-213506~2.png
    437.5 KB · Views: 73

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I'm delighted Aimless has been in Emz comments and drawn attention to herself. I'm now praying Emz goes down the rabbit hole and rips cat piss a new arse hole :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I mean let's face it, she doesn't hold back when it comes to fat arse Vav does she, lets hope Aimee gets a taste of Emz lack of empathy for dickheads lol, that'll teach her for gobbing off in her comments 😂😂🖕🖕🖕🖕

Mar 8, 2024
So she's having a garden party for the kids but already mentioned no one needs to bring alcohol as she has all that Au... FFS just concentrate on the kids!! You don't need to be getting pissed and let's face it you will 😡😡
And no need to film all that se your buying for it either.
She says she wants paper plates so she can just throw everything in a black bag but then gets plastic plates and cutlery! What's the betting she will just throw all that out too!!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Her HB and Sainsbury’s video shows how out of touch as a parent she is, and how she’s doesn’t spend any time with friends and her daughter doesn’t either as surely you wouldn’t need so much stuff? When my 3 were little we had plenty of toys/games etc for the garden, we had plastic plates and we had friends round for BBQ’s etc so didn’t need to deliberate so much or make such a big deal when it was our turn to host. It’s like she’s brand new to having a kid, having other kids round and hosting a garden party.

As for those ghastly crocs, I don’t mind crocs but at 39 (same age as her) I wouldn’t be seen dead in Barbie ones, and let’s be honest she’s only jumped on it as couldnt have Charlie and R having them without her.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
So she's having a garden party for the kids but already mentioned no one needs to bring alcohol as she has all that Au... FFS just concentrate on the kids!! You don't need to be getting pissed and let's face it you will 😡😡
She says she wants paper plates so she can just throw everything in a black bag but then gets plastic plates and cutlery! What's the betting she will just throw all that out too!!
She will 100% bin those plates after.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Ah does she 😍😍 love a bit of vintage. In lockdown I saved up and got myself a little car that looks vintage but is actually from the 90's (probably classed as vintage now 🤣) vintage clothes always look so classy I think. I love vintage furniture too.
Yes the London ones are quite expensive but they have lots of Chanel/LV etc. When you go to moulin rouge, maybe if you get a chance to visit some if you haven't already.

Below is the little vintage looking beauty 😍
Omg I love it!! It's such a beauty! Yes, she hasnalways had her own wee style, even when she was little I suppose I dressed her in what suited her and what she loved and not what I thought she should wear if you get me. She's just away out in one of the jackets she got today, my mums vintage boots, i kept them for her as she died when she was 3, and i always had this feeling she was going to love them lol (the louboutin didn't match her vibe tonight lol) a long skirt and a waistcoat to match. Hairs all blown out and lookin pretty early years rachel from friends 😍 tbf she probs/almost definitely dresses like me in the 90s early 00s 😂 but she's alot more confident than I ever was. That head bes held high, as it should! Even her makeup is pretty 90s in the sense of less is more. Just enough to enhance her features which i love about her. She is absolutely ragin my mum got rid of my clothes from when I was younger lol yes we may have to find some charity shops in London! Fabulous! 😍

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Aye all them AU cans piled on the floor in her Scary Mary thinking she's Scary Spice frock. Eeee they'll have been climbed on, licked, sniffed probs legs cocked on 🙈🤢 and why the hell are they there? Babeez been playing bowls?? 🎳🎳

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240729-172514_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240729-172514_Samsung Internet.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 71

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
@Missy Yeah… 🥰Nell is a gorgeous soul and her Mum Lou too. Such a genuine person.
I’ve got a special needs son , so I feel a connection with this lovely lady. As she Always puts her daughter first.
The complete opposite to Shamless!
Love her content and make up tips 😍 there are some really genuine content creators on here ….
THEN THERE IS AIMEE 🤬
You can’t fake authenticity and this lady is genuine and Aimee is not. It’s as simple as that. Aimee loves herself and is arrogant, manipulative to the max and has a victim mentality. She’s just so fake 🤬

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I'm delighted Aimless has been in Emz comments and drawn attention to herself. I'm now praying Emz goes down the rabbit hole and rips cat piss a new arse hole :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I mean let's face it, she doesn't hold back when it comes to fat arse Vav does she, lets hope Aimee gets a taste of Emz lack of empathy for dickheads lol, that'll teach her for gobbing off in her comments 😂😂🖕🖕🖕🖕
I'm delighted Shamey directs people to TL and here and how I came by my Soul Sisters on this page 😍 LOVE her for that!! Legit 🤣🤣❤️❤️

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
My gast is FLABBERED!! She can't have asked for it to be cleared up 🤣🤣🤣 Yet as in Emz comments and rightly so people are stating how she allows people to pounce like starving animals on anyone who dares even breathe!! Even people just asking random questions I've seen not just 'trolls' OMG! 😂🙈 What a fing cheek 🤣🤣🤣
Jim Carrey Grinch GIF by filmeditor
She did! The comments on tl this morning! But she’s deleted and blocked now

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Finally caught up. I knew it wouldn't be long until business as usual kicked in and bang on time for her single girl weekend (every weekend) lol. She'll be deepthroating the Kylie as we speak 🤢 And Get togethers are a regular for me and my friends which don't require mahoosive shopping trips and money money money thrown around. Bunting for heavens sake? 🙈🤣 wouldn't dream of serving up on plastic crockery in the name of laziness either wasteful witch. Gagged at her still boycotting Tesco hahaha is she never going back? What a clown. 🤣🤡 Also if I felt down about my appearance I would not be plastering myself online looking like she does it doesn't add up. I'm glad she has stopped making the atrocities about her but agree she is tactless and vile posting about kids parties. And couldn't agree more that the kids shouldn't know the ins and outs!! Yes everyone has to move on with their life but come on you do not need to be flaunting it with piñatas? No!! Over the moon with her outing herself to Emz though she doesn't take s from TT twats so well done Brainless 👏🏼 and it makes me wonder why she followed her because she's been very vocal calling her 'bestie' out so odd she even saw the video this morning 👀

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She did! The comments on tl this morning! But she’s deleted and blocked now
Yeah I know she did hahaha. I meant she can't have been serious. There's audacity and then there's that. Her comments: Oooh where's your tshirt from? Hun: What's it got to do with you? It's her money just because you clearly can't afford nice clothes from the look of the pic you posted 12yrs ago! Aimee works so hard for all her nice things!! (Liked and replied to with 😘❤️) yet others are inciting hate. 🙄 But when I tell you I couldn't breathe at the "if the barbie croc fits" comment 🤣🤣🤣