Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

heyitsmeee

Mar 7, 2024
Hahahaaa naw any local shops here don't but they are like corner shops but the bigger named shops all have security. I just thought its the norm hahahaha
Made me think of the big cut out sticker they have in the window of home bargains 🤣 I was walking in with my nose in my phone ( not recording ) and looked up and apologised to the cut out for cutting infront of them , felt a right t and looked it 🤣

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
So she's having a garden party for the kids but already mentioned no one needs to bring alcohol as she has all that Au... FFS just concentrate on the kids!! You don't need to be getting pissed and let's face it you will 😡😡
And no need to film all that se your buying for it either.
She says she wants paper plates so she can just throw everything in a black bag but then gets plastic plates and cutlery! What's the betting she will just throw all that out too!!
She’s sharp recovered hadn’t she? Milking that horrendous situation for a day or 2, all of a sudden she’s spending hours in home bargains and having a garden party this weekend. Bit out of touch having a garden party ‘ for the kids’ after what’s just happened isn’t it? Or does that not matter now she’s gained a few thousand followers… she’s absolutely relentless.