Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Don’t know why her manager would disclose this as gdpr but I still don’t believe she’s not in a fund
Tbf it should be declared that she's earning an amount on public record which I don't think she does. Any proper business does and she's just got herself down as a business so fair play to the manager if they gave a yes or no answer. Why should people lie for her. Plus if she's not getting money then they wouldn't get very much with her on their books through brand deals would they lol every little helps 😂

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
She’s sharp recovered hadn’t she? Milking that horrendous situation for a day or 2, all of a sudden she’s spending hours in home bargains and having a garden party this weekend. Bit out of touch having a garden party ‘ for the kids’ after what’s just happened isn’t it? Or does that not matter now she’s gained a few thousand followers… she’s absolutely relentless.
She’s just wanting to make it known to us lot that she has friends 😂

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Hey that’s not fair on 8 year olds some of them are way more matured than Aimee 😝 I’d have her mentally being 4 😂
That’s very true. I send sincere apologies to all 8 years olds for comparing you to this trashy mama 😂😂 no wonder she can’t keep a fella when she thinks she looks amazing walking round in Barbie attire. Who would want to be seen out with THAT!

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
LOADS of comments on that Emma and Sharon's videos about her having a garden party and how insensitive it is LOVE that for her , selfish t that she is, and folk picking up on the fact she's barely left the house all week due to being so scared and yet can spend 3 hours in HB pissing money up the wall fING FAT s OF A fFACE SHE IS!!!

Mar 8, 2024
LOADS of comments on that Emma and Sharon's videos about her having a garden party and how insensitive it is LOVE that for her , selfish t that she is, and folk picking up on the fact she's barely left the house all week due to being so scared and yet can spend 3 hours in HB pissing money up the wall fING FAT s OF A fFACE SHE IS!!!
It was her excuse to do do all with H. Soon as she’s gone she’s out the door shopping and back to her happy self absorbed self cus she’s out buying se

Mar 7, 2024
I think it's tone deaf and really insensitive to be throwing a party less than a week after children have died and many more were hurt in her community! It isn't a pre planned special occasion, it's an excuse for Aimee to spend money, show off and get drunk.
Where are those friends when she spends every lonely weekend with no one but her mother for company? They seem to be fair weather friends that only appear when Aimee splashes the cash. Imagine having to spend money just so people will spend time in your company?! Where were they when she was dumped by the dicks? Where were they when she apparently got knocked up by a bloke she hardly knew? Where were they when she was crying about being destitute when brands dumped her?!
The home bargains shopping trip was eye opening H clearly has no toys to play with outside. Do they spend no time playing games together outside? she said one toy reminded her of her own childhood - what memories will H have to look back on 😢 she really needs to take a long hard look at herself

Gavin & I think oinking Olga will be doing a woe is me post because it will see the posts about how disgusting & distasteful that it is having a party with all the bunting & s. We think it thought that everyone would say how kind it was & what a truly saintly wonderful person it is, how much it is helping its community during this horrific time by having a children’s party. It’s just more look at me, I’m a part of all this, I’m also a victim when in actual fact it’s just more attention seeking grief thief. Absolute disgusting horror of a person. 😡🐀🤮🖕

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
What’s the acct called? As I’ll have a nosey. As whoever these ladies are… they’re RIGHT! It’s NOT the time to be having garden parties - so it is, without a doubt INSENSITIVE.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I'm delighted Shamey directs people to TL and here and how I came by my Soul Sisters on this page 😍 LOVE her for that!! Legit 🤣🤣❤️❤️
Has she been deleting all the comments she made? There were a few arguing with other comments and now they are gone.
So funny 😆 she thought she was supporting her at first. I love Aimee’s first comment 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_6262.jpeg
    IMG_6262.jpeg
    153.4 KB · Views: 100