Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 7, 2024
From being devastated and scared to dancing in her fing crocs?

JUST SHOWS IT WAS AN ALL AN ACT TO GAIN MONEY AS ALWAYS

do OFF AIMEE YOU DESPICABLE DIRTY CHUBBY GRUBBY BOGBRUSH
Let's hope she finds time in her busy schedule to wash her manky hair, she did not stop scratching her greasy scalp this morning - hope her 'friends' weren't watching when she fingers their food 🤢🤮

Mar 8, 2024
1. How unhinged is this t
2. That dancing was fing ridiculous
3. She’s gone from mourning to sheer happiness in the space of a matter of days
4. She’s acted all scared around H and scared her
5. She is deffo on something not just caffeine
6. Her laugh is like shes in stitches but it just stops. Shows how fake the laugh is
7. She looks like a scruff
8. She’s clearly excited about having mates round cus it doesn’t happen often
9. The light up s basket thing isn’t funny in the slightest
10. Pretending to be all kooky not knowing the day isn’t funny or cute it just makes you appear fing idiotic
11. The searching for words is again making you appear idiotic
12. You’re a fing lying, manipulative t
13. You made videos off the back of children dying and now your dancing round full of happiness and it’s fing disgusting!
14. You made money off the videos
15. You’re a fake t
16. You are dangerously sick in the head
17. You need psychological help
18. You’re just a fing t
19. Stop chewing your coffee for fs sake!
20. You’re too old to be saying banter and bants. I am so embarrassed for you hearing you say this

6. Her laugh is like shes in stitches but it just stops. Shows how fake the laugh is
10. Pretending to be all kooky not knowing the day isn’t funny or cute it just makes you appear fing idiotic
13. You made videos off the back of children dying and now your dancing round full of happiness and it’s fing disgusting!
15. You’re a fake t
18. You’re just a fing t
20. You’re too old to be saying banter and bants. I am so embarrassed for you hearing you say this
Gavin & I concur with everything on your post. 😡🌵

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
15. You’re a fake t
18. You’re just a fing t
I watched that video and I scowled the whole way through it. Nothing was funny at all. I’m lost for words.

Mar 7, 2024
Spot on! A week of being morose, fake tears, not wanting to leave the house....... H fuks off to her dad's and shamey is ecstatic, happy and dancing. She spends hours shopping, planning what she's going to eat and drink.
I predict by Monday, miserable Aimee will be back when the realisation she has to parent for 6 weeks hits 🤔
It's clear she doesn't enjoy being a parent and the responsibility that brings. I know H is a brat but my heart breaks for her and her sty life. With love, attention, and encouragement, she would be a different child

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Just seen her diabolical video this morning 😡.

“.. happy croc dance” - I just can’t stand this woman!

And then making out she had forgotten what day it is by saying “what day is it” - not being funny but with the tragic events that happened in Southport on Monday you don’t forget what day it is.

Then going on about the party and blowing up a palm tree.

Why does everything need to be excessive with her? Why not just have friends round and not have to broadcast it to the world but nope she has to show off the bunting, excessive sweets and talk about blowing up palm trees and so on.

Again, I will say it again, parents are waking without their beautiful girls and you have this woman with the sheer fing audacity to grief steal and then use the horrible tragedy to hold a party! I just can’t I really think she has sunk to a new low 😡.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Wow just WOW like everyone says,she was so sad and scared just a few days ago,absolutely despicable she is and we'll just a pure fing bastard t!!! 😡😡
It’s her job. She has to perform. She’s used the tragedy to the max and now because she’s been called out by other TT accounts she’s done with the sadness videos and back to her normal nonsense. Sunday will be a pitch for Sainsbury’s, posting all the buffeT food tagging sainsburys in hope they offer her a deal. Drinking AU vodka, just product placement in each and every post. She’s in need of detox from all her apps. She’s not mentally right 😳

BigBird

Mar 26, 2024
Sefton
I've just gone past Hart St dropping my daughter at work and there are still swathes of people taking flowers, balloons, teddies etc. It's so touching and incredibly sad. 'Her' community were tidying up and arranging the flowers and what is that fraud doing? Dancing round the fing kitchen and probably half way through putting bunting up for a party? HER COMMUNITY?? do right off!!! 🤬🤬