Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
I'm saying nothing
What a pathetic excuse for a human being. Fake muttley laugh … about nothing 🤷🏽‍♀️ as nothing was remotely funny!
She’s got to be mentally disturbed to act the way she does as it’s not normal. She’s MANIC today, I couldn’t even watch to the end as she irritates me so much.
And the party tomorrow has made me so Angry 😡 as it is not the time to do this as it’s so insensitive!
But as long as she can film herself for her huns… that’s okay. As everything has got to be around aimless.
She’s one big joke!

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Playing Charlie Dimmock

And the toddler table set. What 9 year old has one of them! That’s for 2-4y olds
I was just thinking that! One minute her daughter is into hello kitty, then wearing make up and ladies size xs clothes, then a TEENAGER 🤷🏽‍♀️ but buys a toddler table set for the under 5’s 😂😂😂 is she for real 🫣

She’s waited until people are invited around to sort her garden out ? Wouldn’t you have done it anyway for yourself 🤷🏽‍♀️ and your daughter!! It’s all for show - pathetic idiot!!

She needs to water 💦 those plants they are dry as do!

Mar 7, 2024
I'm saying nothing
Usually I roll my eyes at aimees fuk'ups like most that follow her 💩show of a life. I am shocked that miss trunchball has gone from grief and the unofficial spokesperson for an unimaginable horror. To laughing and dancing in kids shoes and planning a party in less than a week. She is academically and socially inept- hopefully even then IQ deficient followers wake up and see it too. It's too much to ask that she thinks of others

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
I was just thinking that! One minute her daughter is into hello kitty, then wearing make up and ladies size xs clothes, then a TEENAGER 🤷🏽‍♀️ but buys a toddler table set for the under 5’s 😂😂😂 is she for real 🫣

She’s waited until people are invited around to sort her garden out ? Wouldn’t you have done it anyway for yourself 🤷🏽‍♀️ and your daughter!! It’s all for show - pathetic idiot!!

She needs to water 💦 those plants they are dry as do!
and buying those bubble wands. my 2 year old niece is obsessed with those

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
If she’s not in the creator fund is she in a rewards scheme? She must be in something to be posting about 4 videos of se daily.

It’s time she was honest and transparent because her content is absolutely terrible and all those posts re the awful events last week were about her getting noticed and generating engagement but if she’s been financially rewarded because of them, well what can I say? It’s a new low for her and she’s already lower than low

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
The croc dance how insensitive and shows her for the fraud she is and how much she used the tragedy for sympathy for herself and engagement on her videos.
Now she’s gone from traumatised by her garden to thinking she’s Alan titchmarsh.
That palm tree looks like the cheap tat it is.
That table and chairs is for 2-4 year olds surely and sums up how much she babies H and it won’t be long till other kids notice this.

And I agree with how insensitive this party is she should be doing it in private not posting bragging about it and showing every aspect of it and before she says “it’s me job” I don’t care you could post other things in its place or just do the world a favour and stay quiet.

And how’s it a job? Jobs paid work? You’ve done zero ads and hardly have any brands to work with anymore, what happened to clomama or whatever it’s called haven’t heard of them since the event in the hotel were she looked like the middle aged woman she is surrounded by young 20 year olds.
And you claim not to be paid for views, likes or comments.

Side note please spend some of your money on something useful A BRA THAT FITS!