Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
same here, I’ve always been like it and can’t eat anything that someone else has touched. Eating out is ok because I don’t see it being touched but I can’t eat a buffet because it has too many people near it and touching things. I would starve before I had anything she had been near. The nails are revolting and I dread to think what she’s got incubating under them 🤢
Same here. Fine with eating out, but stuff that someone has made themselves is a no no. Not that I don’t trust people, it’s the just not knowing if they have washed their hands before making it and stuff like that

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Barbie represents pink? She’s only shoved those on, because they just about fit. Shes got plenty of garish pink stuff she could wear
It’s an excuse that’s all to wear her Barbie outfits. She’s a bizarre personality thinking this is a good look. I’m predicting a woe is me clap back tomorra morning because she’s going enrage some people and her comments will be scathing after this performance

Mar 7, 2024
It’s an excuse that’s all to wear her Barbie outfits. She’s a bizarre personality thinking this is a good look. I’m predicting a woe is me clap back tomorra morning because she’s going enrage some people and her comments will be scathing after this performance
Definitely! Comments will be switched off before the end of the day as people question why Saint southport is partying less then a week after those poor babies were killed or injured.
Tomorrow she will be tired, hungover and in full pitty party mode that comments didn't go her way and people thought the party was distasteful and inconsiderate. We might even see a marigold Monday with some maudling music as she faces the reality of parenting for the week

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Definitely! Comments will be switched off before the end of the day as people question why Saint southport is partying less then a week after those poor babies were killed or injured.
Tomorrow she will be tired, hungover and in full pitty party mode that comments didn't go her way and people thought the party was distasteful and inconsiderate. We might even see a marigold Monday with some maudling music as she faces the reality of parenting for the week
Not forgetting the gaslighting! You know yesterday was about the kids and looking after them. Coming together and supporting each other! You know showing that Southport is better and won't be kept down. Wearing pink in honour of the three poor girls who were killed and PEOPLE have twisted it! The trolls have been vile enough to make it an excuse to have a go.. (not that they need one I get bullied daily on this app) It comes to something when we can't do something nice for our kids who are traumatised. 🎻

Noooo b!! YOU made it about you, your Croc dance, your chance to show off all the tat you can afford willy nilly. Your excuse for garish childrens clothes.. a chance to make it all you you you. Look what you've done for your "friends" The kids shouldn't be traumatised they should be safe guarded and none the wiser! So don't even try it because the only one who should be embarrassed is you, you absolute vile b!!

Mar 9, 2024
I’m really funny about eating food someone else has prepared anyway so there’s absolutely no way I’d eat anything prepared by her 🤢 god knows what would be lurking in it. Cat hair and scalp skin flakes probably. And god knows what’s lurking under those nails. Skin flakes and s probably.
You just made me be a bit sick in my mouth 🤢scalp flakes!!!! X

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Anyone caught any of the comments?