Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 7, 2024
They make such a fuss about what a great family they are, how close they are. Why aren't they advising shameless that a party less than a week after the tragic events in their community isn't a good idea? Laughing and dancing in sty crocs and bragging about the tat she's bought for the party will make people angry, especially after cashing in on the tragedy and posting so many videos for content!
It's clear Aimee has a limited IQ and is emotionally stunted so even more reason why they should be offering her advice. Gash flash is clearly scared to upset her incase she stops buying her booze and holidays but Gregg the wallet owes her nothing. Maybe him and medadswife just think - we will leave her to it and she will get cancelled eventually?! If I was acting like a d*ck or not parenting my children well, my friends, family, workmates would be telling me! What does Aimee have? An echo chamber and a nodding dog, no one willing to tell her no for fear of a tantrum. She needs help with adulting, making decisions etc. She can't keep scewing up, doing a sad or cocky clapback then doing a dirty delete. She is harming her brand, her career, her life and the life of her poor daughter

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
If I looked that horrendous even WITH a filter/effect whatever you want to call it 🤷🏼‍♀️ Then I'd call it a day and only come out at Halloween! Beyond help 🤡🤣
She swears on her daughter’s life that she doesn’t use filters though 🤔🤔🤔 apparently doesn’t even know how to use them. Lying disgusting piece of crap