Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
I don't live a million miles away from Aimee and it's fing pissing it down here😂😂😂😂 its grey, overcast and chilly AS do😂😂😂🤣🤣 We've had 8 days of heatwave sun and she has a fing party in the garden when the weather turns 😂😂😂🤣🤣 can't write it can ya...LOVE that for you Aimee 😘
I’m not too far from her either…. Grey, dismal and cloudy with showers love that for Shaimee

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Needs to hide her fat ass…

You just know there’s gonna be a party vlog which is completely wrong. So tone deaf and self centred
Does jazchin go to wlw for her haircut as it looks awful and her dress is also dirty…. But then again she’s gone round to the hovel so maybe didn’t want her decent clothes to be ruined….

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
They make such a fuss about what a great family they are, how close they are. Why aren't they advising shameless that a party less than a week after the tragic events in their community isn't a good idea? Laughing and dancing in sty crocs and bragging about the tat she's bought for the party will make people angry, especially after cashing in on the tragedy and posting so many videos for content!
It's clear Aimee has a limited IQ and is emotionally stunted so even more reason why they should be offering her advice. Gash flash is clearly scared to upset her incase she stops buying her booze and holidays but Gregg the wallet owes her nothing. Maybe him and medadswife just think - we will leave her to it and she will get cancelled eventually?! If I was acting like a d*ck or not parenting my children well, my friends, family, workmates would be telling me! What does Aimee have? An echo chamber and a nodding dog, no one willing to tell her no for fear of a tantrum. She needs help with adulting, making decisions etc. She can't keep scewing up, doing a sad or cocky clapback then doing a dirty delete. She is harming her brand, her career, her life and the life of her poor daughter
Her dad probably rolls his eyes at her and her mum and just thinks himself lucky he’s divorced. A spoiled brat like her will need careful management and it seems that’s what he’s doing.
Her mum probably darent say anything or maybe doesn’t see anything wrong with her behaviour just like all her huns.

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Her friends definitely did a better job of wearing pink than aimless.
Unlike Aimless to be at the back of a photo with her friends. She's usually front centre. (Post on Insta)
She had to be at the back as there wasn’t a slimming filter on the camera.
Must of taken that photo BEFORE they ATE… as now their heads are down the toilet , throwing up with all the germs 🦠 all over her food 🤢🤮

Mar 9, 2024
My god what is this word coming to - my friend lives 10 mins drive from me and we have serious rioting spilling onto her estate. Her husband is in the forces and she’s there alone with her 2 kids - my bloke had gone to pick her up and bring them to stay at ours - the protesters have set fire to a bloody immigrant hotel with people inside and he has had to park up to try and get to her on foot! What the hell is happening to our country! 😱

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
My god what is this word coming to - my friend lives 10 mins drive from me and we have serious rioting spilling onto her estate. Her husband is in the forces and she’s there alone with her 2 kids - my bloke had gone to pick her up and bring them to stay at ours - the protesters have set fire to a bloody immigrant hotel with people inside and he has had to park up to try and get to her on foot! What the hell is happening to our country! 😱
I’m watching the live on TikTok on the one in Rotherham 😱😱😱😱

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Omg 😧 where in the UK is this happening?