Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
I’ve seen some of it - just really worried how my friend and kids are gunna have to walk through the thick of it to get off the estate - the police have advised them to sit it out but they are throwing flares at the police now and the crowd is getting bigger because they are going to have to try to move the migrants- god knows how! There’s only one through road and the police and protesters are blocking it both sides - my bloke is having to walk all the way round wath lake which is massive and then he’s gunna have to garden hop to get in - but how he is gunna get them out I don’t know??

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
I’ve seen some of it - just really worried how my friend and kids are gunna have to walk through the thick of it to get off the estate - the police have advised them to sit it out but they are throwing flares at the police now and the crowd is getting bigger because they are going to have to try to move the migrants- god knows how! There’s only one through road and the police and protesters are blocking it both sides - my bloke is having to walk all the way round wath lake which is massive and then he’s gunna have to garden hop to get in - but how he is gunna get them out I don’t know??
I watched it all. They made a fire in the middle of the road, throwing bricks and wooden fence panels at the police, setting things alight and throwing them, they were throwing fireworks at them. It’s just absolutely disgusting behaviour. I hope your friend and her kids are ok 😔

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
My god what is this word coming to - my friend lives 10 mins drive from me and we have serious rioting spilling onto her estate. Her husband is in the forces and she’s there alone with her 2 kids - my bloke had gone to pick her up and bring them to stay at ours - the protesters have set fire to a bloody immigrant hotel with people inside and he has had to park up to try and get to her on foot! What the hell is happening to our country! 😱
The EDL are always just waiting for a tragedy so they can come out and riot. They just use events like southport to go out and trash places. Seems to me they are uneducated yobs. That’s my view anyway. I may have got that all wrong but violence and terror is never going help anyone is it 😳

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
The EDL are always just waiting for a tragedy so they can come out and riot. They just use events like southport to go out and trash places. Seems to me they are uneducated yobs. That’s my view anyway. I may have got that all wrong but violence and terror is never going help anyone is it 😳
It’s all kids mainly doing it 🤬🤬

Mar 9, 2024
I watched it all. They made a fire in the middle of the road, throwing bricks and wooden fence panels at the police, setting things alight and throwing them, they were throwing fireworks at them. It’s just absolutely disgusting behaviour. I hope your friend and her kids are ok 😔
He’s got them and they are on the way back to the car now - the kids are petrified- this can be right all this! Why the hell these idiots are trying to harm our police officers is beyond me! They are working for a living - it’s not like they make the bloody rules or policing initiatives- these people are moronic ! Bet there are olga Huns out there with their 2 teeth and Barbie vests on! No sleep for any of us tonight with the boys on duty either - good luck if anybody needs the police tonight cos they won’t be coming they are all busy in frigging wath getting fences and fireworks thrown at them!! I’m so absolutely fed off I wanna drive up n put my boot up their arses myself!

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
I hope they get out safe and back to yours asap xx

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
He’s got them and they are on the way back to the car now - the kids are petrified- this can be right all this! Why the hell these idiots are trying to harm our police officers is beyond me! They are working for a living - it’s not like they make the bloody rules or policing initiatives- these people are moronic ! Bet there are olga Huns out there with their 2 teeth and Barbie vests on! No sleep for any of us tonight with the boys on duty either - good luck if anybody needs the police tonight cos they won’t be coming they are all busy in frigging wath getting fences and fireworks thrown at them!! I’m so absolutely fed off I wanna drive up n put my boot up their arses myself!
Thank god he’s got them. I honestly can’t imagine the worry you’re all feeling right now. What a horrible world we live in

Mar 9, 2024
Thing is - EDL were disbanded over 15 years ago - it’s simply yobs connecting through social media - lazy twats who won’t work but wanna act the big boy - I deal with them daily!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It’s awful isn’t it, hope it calms down quickly, and no one is hurt 😞

Mar 9, 2024
Thank god he’s got them. I honestly can’t imagine the worry you’re all feeling right now. What a horrible world we live in
Well he got them but they’ve had to go back - fire works are being flung everywhere and they can’t get through - he’s gunna have to go to try n get some bobbies on to the cul-de- sac there are 6 houses there with no way out at all other than to walk through it ! These idiots are in the gardens!

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Well he got them but they’ve had to go back - fire works are being flung everywhere and they can’t get through - he’s gunna have to go to try n get some bobbies on to the cul-de- sac there are 6 houses there with no way out at all other than to walk through it ! These idiots are in the gardens!
Oh my god 😱😱😱I saw earlier some of the hooligans ripping off peoples fences and breaking them up to throw at the police. I also saw a fella get pepper sprayed in the face and tried washing his eyes out with a can of Stella 😳