Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Oh my god šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜±I saw earlier some of the hooligans ripping off peoples fences and breaking them up to throw at the police. I also saw a fella get pepper sprayed in the face and tried washing his eyes out with a can of Stella šŸ˜³
The fact they can afford Stella on benefits tho - white lightening for the toothless !

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Thing is - EDL were disbanded over 15 years ago - itā€™s simply yobs connecting through social media - lazy twats who wonā€™t work but wanna act the big boy - I deal with them daily!
Thereā€™s still groups with that mentality whatever they call themselves. Some are just idiots desperate for a fight with anyone over anything. I hope it settles quickly. Itā€™s terrifying, god knows why they want to attack the police. Itā€™s outrageous šŸ¤¬

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Well he got them but theyā€™ve had to go back - fire works are being flung everywhere and they canā€™t get through - heā€™s gunna have to go to try n get some bobbies on to the cul-de- sac there are 6 houses there with no way out at all other than to walk through it ! These idiots are in the gardens!
Can you tell us when they are safe at yours šŸ™šŸ¼

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
The last sentence šŸ˜‚ shouldnā€™t laugh but thatā€™s like a comedy sketch script šŸ˜†
I was sat watching it like what the actual do šŸ˜‚ hubby shown me a video from a different riot where a fella got too close to the police, got hit in the head with a brick, then another brick straight into his bollocks šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Mar 9, 2024
Can you tell us when they are safe at yours šŸ™šŸ¼
Bless you x they are having to stay there - the police have moved everyone away from the hotel which mite look good on the news but the protesters are still there with numbers growing waiting for the police to move the migrants- the down stairs of the hotel had been burnt out so itā€™s unsafe for them to stay. Moving the protesters back has just moved the violence to hem the residents in. My friend is on a small cul de sac backing onto the lake so they are cut off unless they bloody swim! My bloke is staying with her and the kids and the next door neighbours are also going to stay in hers so they are a bit further away from the noise of the protesters x thank you for asking ā¤ļø now Iā€™m just trying to deal with my youngest daughter who suffers with genuine anxiety who has got herself into a real state about my son in law who is on duty at another bloody riot in Sheffield! I need a big gin and a fag! šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Bless you x they are having to stay there - the police have moved everyone away from the hotel which mite look good on the news but the protesters are still there with numbers growing waiting for the police to move the migrants- the down stairs of the hotel had been burnt out so itā€™s unsafe for them to stay. Moving the protesters back has just moved the violence to hem the residents in. My friend is on a small cul de sac backing onto the lake so they are cut off unless they bloody swim! My bloke is staying with her and the kids and the next door neighbours are also going to stay in hers so they are a bit further away from the noise of the protesters x thank you for asking ā¤ļø now Iā€™m just trying to deal with my youngest daughter who suffers with genuine anxiety who has got herself into a real state about my son in law who is on duty at another bloody riot in Sheffield! I need a big gin and a fag! šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢
My god, itā€™s horrific. Your fella sounds like heā€™s a real little poppet. Letā€™s hope it calms down quickly. Your poor daughter too, Iā€™m not surprised sheā€™s worried sick, Iā€™d be exactly the same šŸ’•

Mar 9, 2024
My god, itā€™s horrific. Your fella sounds like heā€™s a real little poppet. Letā€™s hope it calms down quickly. Your poor daughter too, Iā€™m not surprised sheā€™s worried sick, Iā€™d be exactly the same šŸ’•
Got 2 girls - both married to police officers who are both on duty tonight and both girls are here with us tonight with the kids - we are all feeling it x

Mar 9, 2024
I hope you lot in the riots are ok, it's so senseless and so scary. They seem to be leaving Southport alone now to grieve. Big love to you all in this mess xx
Thank god x none of this has anything to do with those babies - itā€™s simply thuggery at itā€™s worse - ask half the jobless, toothless, idiots why they are rioting n all you will get is ā€œ we want our country back manā€ news flash man - our country donā€™t want you! Canā€™t we just stick the thugs on that empty plane to Rowanda!

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Got 2 girls - both married to police officers who are both on duty tonight and both girls are here with us tonight with the kids - we are all feeling it x
Bless them both. Are they able to keep in contact with them? Just like the odd text message to let them know they are safe? Police officers donā€™t get paid enough to deal with those thugs and riots. They are someoneā€™s sons, daughters, mums, dads, husbands, wives etc, they go to work to earn a living doing a very important and respectable job. Then they have to put up with British scum attacking them and putting their lives at risk.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Hi all. Just briefly caught up and sending so much love to anyone effected by this mindless thuggery. @Puffy nips and stinky vag your fella šŸ„ŗ What a guy! Hope your friends and kiddies feel a bit better with him and the neighbours there. Strength in numbers. I feel the knot in your stomach šŸ˜­ Both my fella and sister are on nights Thankfully different force but there were talks of deploying backup. Both still at base for now šŸ™šŸ¼ Scumbags. When does it end?
Sending love to you all šŸ«‚ and Hope all your loved ones are safe šŸ™šŸ¼ā¤ļø