Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Bless them both. Are they able to keep in contact with them? Just like the odd text message to let them know they are safe? Police officers don’t get paid enough to deal with those thugs and riots. They are someone’s sons, daughters, mums, dads, husbands, wives etc, they go to work to earn a living doing a very important and respectable job. Then they have to put up with British scum attacking them and putting their lives at risk.
What a night - we are all knackered but the boys are home after a shocking shift - hope we never have to go through this worry again! My friend and kids are here but they’ve gone straight to bed as they haven’t slept at all. The fella has sent half his work lads to the estate to help clean up and I’m just sorting breakfast buttys to take for the volunteers, bobbies, and council workers trying their best to sort the s. Thank you for your concern guys and for helping to take my mind off the s show - a beautiful estate now looks like a street on shameless with terrified kids who could not be shielded from what unfolded on their doorstep - but the thugs all had a great time! What a time to be alive eh 🤯

Mar 7, 2024
What a night - we are all knackered but the boys are home after a shocking shift - hope we never have to go through this worry again! My friend and kids are here but they’ve gone straight to bed as they haven’t slept at all. The fella has sent half his work lads to the estate to help clean up and I’m just sorting breakfast buttys to take for the volunteers, bobbies, and council workers trying their best to sort the s. Thank you for your concern guys and for helping to take my mind off the s show - a beautiful estate now looks like a street on shameless with terrified kids who could not be shielded from what unfolded on their doorstep - but the thugs all had a great time! What a time to be alive eh 🤯
What a relief everyone is safe and sound. Was worried for you all. The rioting and looting needs to stop now. It isn't about protecting our children it's thuggery and vandalism.
Speaking of not protecting children, I still can't believe aimees first though when children had been killed and injured was - let's have a party! She doesn't need any excuses to eat se food and drink to excess. I'm surprised the Tupac tearaway tweenager had a pink t-shirt. She actually looked nice in her denim shorts and t-shirt. With the age of the children at the party, who was Aimee buying bubble wands for?! She has got absolutely no clue what kids like to do as she doesn't know her own daughter. I'd love her to spend the rest of the holidays connecting with H and really getting to know her. Parks, walks, beach, exploring new places, pottery painting or an art class. Anywhere that doesn't involve shopping or a screen

Mar 9, 2024
Hi all. Just briefly caught up and sending so much love to anyone effected by this mindless thuggery. @Puffy nips and stinky vag your fella 🥺 What a guy! Hope your friends and kiddies feel a bit better with him and the neighbours there. Strength in numbers. I feel the knot in your stomach 😭 Both my fella and sister are on nights Thankfully different force but there were talks of deploying backup. Both still at base for now 🙏🏼 Scumbags. When does it end?
Sending love to you all 🫂 and Hope all your loved ones are safe 🙏🏼❤️
Thanks burkey - hope your bloke and sister managed to avoid the s show and are safe and well ? X

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Glad everyone is ok 💕😘

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Imagine thinking core memories were made by having a water fight, watching TV, eating crap and colouring in. Surely most of that stuff is just stuff you do in summer time lol well most kids get to do. I suppose Harper doesn't. So yeah maybe a core memory for her but doubtful for the rest of the kids. House is trashed? Probably wasn't great before they entered anyway Aimee, judging by how long it seems to take you to do a "reset" in the house, I don't think it's ever properly "reset".

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
Ammie you might of blocked me but I still see what you're doing shame on you for your tacky garden party yesterday, read the room ..it was not wear pink to celebrate, it was wear pink as a memory to those 3 beautiful little girls you know the ones you were spokes person for ???? You have zero compassion or class ..you need help ,your in denial of so much sort your life out ,you could make great content of going to the gym ,eating healthy turn your life around stop with all the procedures what your body needs is healthy food and exercise ..

Mar 9, 2024
She’s still on some sort of high this morning about having a few kids over? Core memories ? Love - my kids are grown up but I still have a house full of my grandkids little friends constantly. 2 weeks into the holidays and already had 4 garden play days and a teddy bear picnic with at least 10 littles not including our own 3 - weather permitting we are doing a pretend beach party on Thursday. All 3 of them have invited their little classes so we are expecting a rug rat invasion! ( il be in work so leave them to it 🤣) anybody would think she had catered for the entire school! It was a few kids with their mums round for a play date? Nothing more! A regular everyday occurrence for most mums! Why does she get so manic over any social interaction she has? Not normal is it? Today my daughter is off work and a load of her friends are doing a movie day round her house 8 kids and mums making popcorn and printing pretend tickets and a projector screen - all impromptu - organised this morning cos the weather looks a bit crap. Doubt very much my daughter will be expecting a medal 🤣🤣