Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Never mind the mirror, it’s that fireplace for me 😂
I just don't know why she hasn't ripped it out. All she does is sit tat on it. You would swear it's some magical feature in the room. It actually makes everything sit wrong in the room lol see those wires everywhere to. Bloody lives like a teenage boy actually naw that's a sin on boys. I don't know what she lives like but it's not a fing adult with responsibilities.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
I just don't know why she hasn't ripped it out. All she does is sit tat on it. You would swear it's some magical feature in the room. It actually makes everything sit wrong in the room lol see those wires everywhere to. Bloody lives like a teenage boy actually naw that's a sin on boys. I don't know what she lives like but it's not a fing adult with responsibilities.
The wires lying across the room proper triggers me. Absolute hazard. She doesn’t give a do

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
The wires lying across the room proper triggers me. Absolute hazard. She doesn’t give a do
I don't even think hazard I think how untidy it looks lol she lives like a bloody unemployed gamer boy who has a room in their parents house and never moves out. THATS WHAT SHE MAKES ME THINK OF!! it was like a ligh bulb moment there hahahahhaa

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
She has no taste whatsoever! Lives in a hovel. On her TIDY up the house video were she’s proud of her so called clean up… it still looks a fing Mess 🤷🏽‍♀️
And her Daughter watching TV, what a lazy girl she’s bringing up!
New crocs that she bought her daughter just left outside along with the mess. Towels left out too… I just couldn’t leave all that over night and face in the morning. I like a tidy , clean home and I’m sure all you lovely ladies do too.
Thst kitchen is a mess! On top of the microwave there’s a pile of ‘whatever ‘ she just can’t get anything right!
And don’t get me started on the fING FRIDGE with all the se on it… which never moves. Her home is a pig sty

Mar 8, 2024
When's the counselling starting then Aims cause this was a couple of years ago now and no mention since.
This is so embarrassing. What domestic violence? She is making out like he wa abusive to her? What did he do besides the one time he raised his voice?
She made out (can’t remember which one) D2 (maybe) was aggressive/violent too.
Says the one who launched the Halloween (Christmas) tree! How different is her voice too! She’s an embarrassment. Least back then she looked somewhat out together and presentable. I just can’t over how different her voice is

Mar 9, 2024
She has no taste whatsoever! Lives in a hovel. On her TIDY up the house video were she’s proud of her so called clean up… it still looks a fing Mess 🤷🏽‍♀️
New crocs that she bought her daughter just left outside along with the mess. Towels left out too… I just couldn’t leave all that over night and face in the morning. I like a tidy , clean home and I’m sure all you lovely ladies do too.
Thst kitchen is a mess! On top of the microwave there’s a pile of ‘whatever ‘ she just can’t get anything right!
And don’t get me started on the fING FRIDGE with all the se on it… which never moves. Her home is a pig sty
The fridge!!!! I’ve not seen 1 comment on her page alluding to it never ever getting cleaned!! Nothing has moved on there for months and I look every time she posts so she can’t fing lie and say she does! It’s just filthy! She cooks and opens the fridge door 😱 I’d love to go in there with one of those infa red bacteria detectors- it will buzz loader that a radiation test at Chernobyl!

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She hasn't got the excuse of no space, she has a garage to add shelving into for like extra cereal and that she may have bought to stock up (she does excessively shops so defo has more than one of thing's) so no excuse for it to be on top of the fridge and stuff. It's her laziness to go out to the garage to grab things. I don't know how she can say things are clean when there's still s laying around. Wendy's home is clean. So it's not like she didn't see it growing up. Charlie's homes the same. Aimee just can't be arsed. She doesn't teach Harper to be respectful of anything. New shoes just left outside like for slugs and the rest to get at overnight. Not a s given.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
This is so embarrassing. What domestic violence? She is making out like he wa abusive to her? What did he do besides the one time he raised his voice?
She made out (can’t remember which one) D2 (maybe) was aggressive/violent too.
Says the one who launched the Halloween (Christmas) tree! How different is her voice too! She’s an embarrassment. Least back then she looked somewhat out together and presentable. I just can’t over how different her voice is
This is when she used to play the meal mild victim all the time and make tiktoks about sending Harper with him and her nerves being wrecked and all that to. Notice the eyes flitting constantly to the side. Liar.

Mar 8, 2024
This is when she used to play the meal mild victim all the time and make tiktoks about sending Harper with him and her nerves being wrecked and all that to. Notice the eyes flitting constantly to the side. Liar.
Shes grim. I remember one where H had just gone and she was making out she had packed her off to ike turners gaff. Acting like she’s all nervous and scared to see H dad. It’s awful if that fella done nothing.
She soon stopped with this counselling talk and her me all health talks. It’s really pathetic how much she has been craving and still so craving attention.. and validation from strangers