Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

May 30, 2024
UK
Did she ever do a video about the outcome of the DVLA? She’s driving so I assume there was no case to answer. If she didn’t do a smug video is that because she would also have to tell her followers that all of the ailments she claims she has are false and the fainting and blackouts are bollocks? 🤥🤥🤥 Funny since the DVLA stuff happened I don’t think she has mentioned she has been ill once

Mar 9, 2024
Shes grim. I remember one where H had just gone and she was making out she had packed her off to ike turners gaff. Acting like she’s all nervous and scared to see H dad. It’s awful if that fella done nothing.
She soon stopped with this counselling talk and her me all health talks. It’s really pathetic how much she has been craving and still so craving attention.. and validation from strangers
I think that bloke did well ti keep his hands off her TBH - I do think he is a se dad for not doing right by H, but as for sloth chops if all he did was shout at her and tell her no and he is branded an abuser forever? Nah he should be hauling her size 18 arse through the courts to clear his name! She branded him and lied because through that marriage I’d bet my life she walked all over him and like everyone else he put up with her se for a quiet life and when he eventually said he was going on the trot she continued to lie and manipulate. It’s my belief that she only started all this tick tock s to make his life s initially and when she got a bit of validation she ramped it up - invented the PTSD etc. she is a filthy liar who always gets away with it - covers one lie with another and gives no fs to anyone who is unfortunate enough to cross her path because in her sicko head if they ain’t following the script of the Aimee show she will start with the lies, manipulation, trolling to discredit and bully that person for saying no! Spoilt dangerous mucky vile lying cow - she has real delusions of grandeur believing everyone is beneath her and if you aren’t licking up her s you are a bad person and she must take you down! ……. Rant done 🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She has no taste whatsoever! Lives in a hovel. On her TIDY up the house video were she’s proud of her so called clean up… it still looks a fing Mess 🤷🏽‍♀️
And her Daughter watching TV, what a lazy girl she’s bringing up!
New crocs that she bought her daughter just left outside along with the mess. Towels left out too… I just couldn’t leave all that over night and face in the morning. I like a tidy , clean home and I’m sure all you lovely ladies do too.
Thst kitchen is a mess! On top of the microwave there’s a pile of ‘whatever ‘ she just can’t get anything right!
And don’t get me started on the fING FRIDGE with all the se on it… which never moves. Her home is a pig sty
I wish she would take the se off the fridge door. She could pop all that amazing art work In a folder or a memory box. It all just looks messy. That house is in need of modernisation, it seems dark and dingy in there and the decor is awful. Just think of all the money she WASTES on s day in day out including take aways. She could have used that to have a beautiful modern stylish home and get rid of that ceiling and fireplace.
The one thing I hate is the tiny photo of the child framed and just put up on a massive wall, it’s too high up and the wrong size for all that space. Looks ridiculous. God I’m ranting again, I’ll get back to my housework 😂 just cleaning windows at the moment because I’ve got a new glass cleaning foam and it’s fabulous. The novelty will soon wear off though 😂😂😂🤪

Andthen

Jul 11, 2024
Ireland
Is she actually nearly a 40 year old woman making videos and crying over period pains. She's desperate. Lucky her being able to relax and not have to carry on with her period pains like everyone else in life. I don't understand how her family aren't telling her she's making such a tit of herself and to come off tictoc! Imagine being related to her

Mar 9, 2024
I wish she would take the se off the fridge door. She could pop all that amazing art work In a folder or a memory box. It all just looks messy. That house is in need of modernisation, it seems dark and dingy in there and the decor is awful. Just think of all the money she WASTES on s day in day out including take aways. She could have used that to have a beautiful modern stylish home and get rid of that ceiling and fireplace.
The one thing I hate is the tiny photo of the child framed and just put up on a massive wall, it’s too high up and the wrong size for all that space. Looks ridiculous. God I’m ranting again, I’ll get back to my housework 😂 just cleaning windows at the moment because I’ve got a new glass cleaning foam and it’s fabulous. The novelty will soon wear off though 😂😂😂🤪
Don’t leave me hanging ? What is the window cleaner? I’m using the Spanish stuff at the min and I love it x

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
I think that bloke did well ti keep his hands off her TBH - I do think he is a se dad for not doing right by H, but as for sloth chops if all he did was shout at her and tell her no and he is branded an abuser forever? Nah he should be hauling her size 18 arse through the courts to clear his name! She branded him and lied because through that marriage I’d bet my life she walked all over him and like everyone else he put up with her se for a quiet life and when he eventually said he was going on the trot she continued to lie and manipulate. It’s my belief that she only started all this tick tock s to make his life s initially and when she got a bit of validation she ramped it up - invented the PTSD etc. she is a filthy liar who always gets away with it - covers one lie with another and gives no fs to anyone who is unfortunate enough to cross her path because in her sicko head if they ain’t following the script of the Aimee show she will start with the lies, manipulation, trolling to discredit and bully that person for saying no! Spoilt dangerous mucky vile lying cow - she has real delusions of grandeur believing everyone is beneath her and if you aren’t licking up her s you are a bad person and she must take you down! ……. Rant done 🤣
Didn’t she make a clap back saying she ended the marriage??

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Is she actually nearly a 40 year old woman making videos and crying over period pains. She's desperate. Lucky her being able to relax and not have to carry on with her period pains like everyone else in life. I don't understand how her family aren't telling her she's making such a tit of herself and to come off tictoc! Imagine being related to her
IKR I was thinking about how embarassed my friends and family would be if they saw some of her tiktok history, it's so messy & cringe!

Mar 8, 2024
She really has tried to make him out to be this abusive monster. It’s awful. Anything for attention.
I agree with everything you said

Mar 9, 2024
Also the round coloured picture in her dining area 😂 hideous
Oh my good YESSSSSS! I also just can not believe the cement look flooring she chose for the living room! Looks so bloody wrong on there and if you noticed yesterday when she cleaned her table it was rocking everywhere - the table can’t be that far out so whoever laid it hasn’t levelled the floor before they screeded so it’s gunna start lifting and looking s. That type of flooring is not for anyone with a cleaning aversion either - shows every mark - even foot prints from bare feet! It’s slightly textured too so grabs muck. And arggggggh the frigging doors! I’d rather take them off n not have any than have those! Definitely salvaged from the nursing home before the liquidators closed in 🤣