Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Is it ok?
Is it safe?....Anxious blah blah!
Just get your slap on, get your retail therapy fix, have a nice greasy din dins and you will soon forget all about being safe and anxious.
Oh & probably forget about all the other poor buggers who work in the real world who don't have much choice love.
Imagine if a riot kicks off while she’s in Primark and she gets caught on camera joining the looters knicking all the Mingos and Disney jammies 🤣

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Just look for beige and if you can’t cope then order KFC
Unfortunately I live in an area where the nearest maccies, kfc etc is just under an hour away 😔😔 I’m sure I’ve got some old chicken nuggets in the depths of my freezer that I could whip out for them. Chicky nuggies and cucumber wedge for tea kids!

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
I think that was bull s but if she did it was cos he’d had enough of her bollox and wasnt following her script anymore so she thought cos she had H she could throw the ultimate tantrum! Bet he’s the one with PTSD!
Oh don’t worry, I don’t believe for 1 minute that she ended it. How all her relationships have gone since proves that 🤣

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Why does she make so much noise when she eats, it’s fing disgusting. That mouth of hers is so ugly aswell, the way it goes into that shape is horrible
Scruffy sweaty b🖕 Hey, sjwears has just announced her latest pregnancy 👶👶👶👶👶❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ LOVE that for her, she's so lovely and her home is stunning, if I wasn't blocked from Aimees page I'd ask her if she's sent her congrats 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣 like do she has, s stirring t that she is

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
Anyone on here got black granite work surfaces? Worst thing I ever did! Not sure if its cos my kitchen has so many windows but no matter what I’m using you can see smears? Tried glass and granite cleaner but I can still them 🤯 the bloke has stomped off this morning cos I’ve told him I want them taking out! 🤣
I do and he told us to use polish xx