Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
So not only do we get her repulsive eating noises we get all that clanging of the dish noise. She’s an irritant. Also who has just one weetabix?

And do off with the period pain bullshit. She hasn’t got anything else to make drama / content about so pulls out the period pain crap. We all go through it monthly and just get on with it, not this moron.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
So not only do we get her repulsive eating noises we get all that clanging of the dish noise. She’s an irritant. Also who has just one weetabix?

And do off with the period pain bullshit. She hasn’t got anything else to make drama / content about so pulls out the period pain crap. We all go through it monthly and just get on with it, not this moron.
I always wonder who eats weetabix apart from baby/toddlers and toothless ones 😂 I think it’s one of the vilest cereals (the texture is just 🤢)

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈

I have mines since yesterday and my inside feel like they are fighting to get out of me and I could sleep for the 500 but i dont stop, if we all stopped nothing would get done. All I'm worried about is being synced with thon t! Lol

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I have mines since yesterday and my inside feel like they are fighting to get out of me and I could sleep for the 500 but i dont stop, if we all stopped nothing would get done. All I'm worried about is being synced with thon t! Lol
🤣🤣 period twins ha! Least we’ll have some easy reference for the next fake pregnancy she has. And yeah we all just have to get on with it don’t we, work, parent, clean etc but she doesn’t have any of that to do so why is she moaning.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024

LOUDER!!!😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024

Where is her period belt she swore by? Just goes to show everything she says is amazing is only because she’s getting paid to say it

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Where is her period belt she swore by? Just goes to show everything she says is amazing is only because she’s getting paid to say it
Probably went in one of the 26 skips she’s had in the past 12 months or been used as a blanket by the mice under the mounds of tat. They’ll be some ad she’s gearing up to though.