Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Oh feck off Aimless you should be ashamed to call yourself a woman! Are we going to get this drama every month now about periods? I had mine for over 40 years, in fact I was going to have a party for them in 2020 they had been with me so long but bloody Covid hit that on the head.

I struggled all that time and never actually used the equipment and wanted a hysterectomy at age 29 but I never was off work or couldn’t get a food shop. Like everyone else I got up, painted on a smile, took some extra strong painkillers and got on.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah she is a mess. TikTok has these fs thinking they’re amazing even when they’re on in smelly looking jarmies and hair a mess. It’s embarrassing how little respect they have for themselves to film TikToks looking a fing state and post them
It’s weird with A though as she’s such a designer snob and looks down on people yet stands there only a few stone away from looking like Stephanie’s teatime with her hovel in the background, s DUD’s and heavy breathing.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Wahahahaha I can imagine her doing this! Pissed up on Kylie!
That's every night then 😂😂😂😂😂while she scrolls thru Tattle and here and swipes on Tinder😂😂🤣 sad do😂😂😂 ever wondered why she never posts after DUD? ITS COZ SHES ALWAYS PISSED!!! Ainee, SORT YA LIFE OUT YOU DIRTY t OH AND WHILE YA THERE, GAFFER TAPE YA MOUTH COZ YOURE A FAT f AS WELL!

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Wait till she hits the Menopause!! Jesus she'll wish her periods back, they turn you into someone you don't recognise anymore, that'll be amusing to watch 😂
Menopause is no joke! I’m struggling badly at the moment with my symptoms on top of feeling quite low due to this being a tough month. I don’t want to leave the house (but I do cos I have a child who needs me to show up)

She’s gonna hit menopause & she’ll be bedridden cos she won’t cope esp if she can’t cope with a few cramps

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oh feck off Aimless you should be ashamed to call yourself a woman! Are we going to get this drama every month now about periods? I had mine for over 40 years, in fact I was going to have a party for them in 2020 they had been with me so long but bloody Covid hit that on the head.

I struggled all that time and never actually used the equipment and wanted a hysterectomy at age 29 but I never was off work or couldn’t get a food shop. Like everyone else I got up, painted on a smile, took some extra strong painkillers and got on.
If she wasn’t having to post her “content” she wouldn’t have an issue with it. She needs something to moan about

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

If she wasn’t having to post her “content” she wouldn’t have an issue with it. She needs something to moan about