Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
🤣🤣 period twins ha! Least we’ll have some easy reference for the next fake pregnancy she has. And yeah we all just have to get on with it don’t we, work, parent, clean etc but she doesn’t have any of that to do so why is she moaning.
I'll let ye's know if she's ballbaggin 🤣 exactly! I'm just happy I'm not at work til Wednesday night so I can get the worst of the pain over me, nothing worse than being in a warm ward when your internal thermostat is already malfunctioning and youre in pain and tired! But we still do it if we have to. Shes just an oversized toddler. Cant do do all with the slightest inconvenience. Do we think there's a man about? Less content, cooking, trying to look like a good parent doing things with a for Harper lol

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I'll let ye's know if she's ballbaggin 🤣 exactly! I'm just happy I'm not at work til Wednesday night so I can get the worst of the pain over me, nothing worse than being in a warm ward when your internal thermostat is already malfunctioning and youre in pain and tired! But we still do it if we have to. Shes just an oversized toddler. Cant do do all with the slightest inconvenience. Do we think there's a man about? Less content, cooking, trying to look like a good parent doing things with a for Harper lol
I think it’s more to do with the less content the less people will comment on her appearance. Same with the cooking and trying to parent - deflecting from her looking like a fat tramp.

If there’s a man on the scene then he’s obviously ran out of Polos

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
🤣🤣 and us women are built to just get on with things, she’s a different breed entirely. And I think she would be far more smug if a bloke was on the scene and we’d also see the waved hair 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
🤣🤣 and us women are built to just get on with things, she’s a different breed entirely. And I think she would be far more smug if a bloke was on the scene and we’d also see the waved hair 🤣🤣
Waved. Fried more like. But aye you're probs right. I'm just thinking the makeups been done more. She's been in less pyjamas. She's cooked a bit more. She's been attempting to look like a half decent mum. But you are probs right She's not smug enough yet lol