Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Menopause is no joke! I’m struggling badly at the moment with my symptoms on top of feeling quite low due to this being a tough month. I don’t want to leave the house (but I do cos I have a child who needs me to show up)

She’s gonna hit menopause & she’ll be bedridden cos she won’t cope esp if she can’t cope with a few cramps
If you haven’t been already, go to your GP if you can. Not sure how you feel about HRT or if you can have it but it really did save me. Like you I was in a terrible state and didn’t want to go anywhere but if you’re down anyway due to this month being a bad time for you, you’ll feel shocking. Don’t suffer with it, I cried most of the day every day for weeks while I was trying to deal with my mums cancer and her dying so I know how awful it can be.
It’s horrible isn’t it? Sending you some love your way 😘

Then we have Trunchbull, moaning on and on over trivial se, Jesus 🙄

Mar 9, 2024
If you haven’t been already, go to your GP if you can. Not sure how you feel about HRT or if you can have it but it really did save me. Like you I was in a terrible state and didn’t want to go anywhere but if you’re down anyway due to this month being a bad time for you, you’ll feel shocking. Don’t suffer with it, I cried most of the day every day for weeks while I was trying to deal with my mums cancer and her dying so I know how awful it can be.
It’s horrible isn’t it? Sending you some love your way 😘

Then we have Trunchbull, moaning on and on over trivial se, Jesus 🙄
Sendin ❤️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Never going to understand a plain spud with just butter just plonked on the side as though that isn’t a meal on its own with some filling.

And stew and jacket potato? 😫 I know don’t knock it till you try it but I feel both are meals on their own I feel like she just like overloading plates and will point out how huge harpers is but never say that about her own massive portions.
And always plonking something green on the side to try and make it look healthy.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Wonder if she looks at her posts and does actually realise how bloody wobbly and bloated she looks! That belly has now overtaken the boobs - she looks like an orange MnM- i find myself watching her n my nose wrinkles up n my top lip does an elvis and I’m not even aware it’s happening 🤣
I do exactly the same thing. It’s a bemused/grimace style look I have. I’ve not watched anything for a couple of days jusy looked at screenshots on here because I just cannot stand her fing voice.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Wendy loves the drama doesn't she. And just enables aimees victim mentality aswell. It's a period. She isn't dying. And aimee if you had the same outlook last week then people wouldn't be as fed off with you "it wasn't for me to say" it wasn't for you to make those angels deaths about you either but yet there you were. And still making a drama. Have my outlook Wendy, if it's happening outside my house it's none of my business and close your blinds (unless harm is coming to someone) stop dramatising it all for effect. Jesus wept. The world's gone to s. Not just in certain areas and some places have been dealing with it for years. I was caught up in the trouble in Belfast on Saturday but I got out of it safely thankfully. Did I post about it? No. Did I make a drama of it? No. It is what it is. Do these groups of people need to grow up and educate themselves? 100%. But people like you 2 making it all about yourselves begging for attention is not needed.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Menopause is no joke! I’m struggling badly at the moment with my symptoms on top of feeling quite low due to this being a tough month. I don’t want to leave the house (but I do cos I have a child who needs me to show up)

She’s gonna hit menopause & she’ll be bedridden cos she won’t cope esp if she can’t cope with a few cramps
Hey @Aimee5bellies I saw your post on TL didn't want to mention as I hadn't seen you post on here. Just wanted to send you a load of love from me. You're a fabulous Mother who just has to crack on but I hope you're OK ❤️❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Wendy loves the drama doesn't she. And just enables aimees victim mentality aswell. It's a period. She isn't dying. And aimee if you had the same outlook last week then people wouldn't be as fed off with you "it wasn't for me to say" it wasn't for you to make those angels deaths about you either but yet there you were. And still making a drama. Have my outlook Wendy, if it's happening outside my house it's none of my business and close your blinds (unless harm is coming to someone) stop dramatising it all for effect. Jesus wept. The world's gone to s. Not just in certain areas and some places have been dealing with it for years. I was caught up in the trouble in Belfast on Saturday but I got out of it safely thankfully. Did I post about it? No. Did I make a drama of it? No. It is what it is. Do these groups of people need to grow up and educate themselves? 100%. But people like you 2 making it all about yourselves begging for attention is not needed.
Can Aimee not just think about the pain the families are currently in and shut the absolute do up.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
🤣🤣 and us women are built to just get on with things, she’s a different breed entirely. And I think she would be far more smug if a bloke was on the scene and we’d also see the waved hair 🤣🤣
I’m sorry but what sort of bloke would want her? Never mind the way she looks, it’s the constant moaning and behaviour of a 12 year old. I doubt anyone half decent looking would go near her. She’s going to remain single for a very long time. While she’s got her head down staring at her phone she will miss out on all the good things life has to offer. That’s her greed and desperation for fame, she puts TT above all else. Serves her right.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I’m sorry but what sort of bloke would want her? Never mind the way she looks, it’s the constant moaning and behaviour of a 12 year old. I doubt anyone half decent looking would go near her. She’s going to remain single for a very long time. While she’s got her head down staring at her phone she will miss out on all the good things life has to offer. That’s her greed and desperation for fame, she puts TT above all else. Serves her right.
She’ll be hard pushed to find anyone that puts up with her - I mean she’s not attractive, lacks dress sense and personal hygiene then add such a toxic personality on top, then the drama and a life where TT takes precedent it just paints a picture of someone for any man to steer well clear of. She’ll never find a keeper.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Waved. Fried more like. But aye you're probs right. I'm just thinking the makeups been done more. She's been in less pyjamas. She's cooked a bit more. She's been attempting to look like a half decent mum. But you are probs right She's not smug enough yet lol
It’s probably whilst she pushes for the Sainsbury’s deal - but she need not bother 🤣 and you always know with her when dick is on the scene as she cannot hide the smugness, it oozes out of her.