Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I think it’s more to do with the less content the less people will comment on her appearance. Same with the cooking and trying to parent - deflecting from her looking like a fat tramp.

If there’s a man on the scene then he’s obviously ran out of Polos
Omggggg!!! I am legit CRYING!!! 🤣🤣🤣 These bloody POLOs are legendary and will never be eaten again!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I doubt very much that there's a man and if there is he's got to be blind and she's only with him for the benefits 😎 ain't nobody willingly dipping his dick in that not while there's POLOs on the shelves 🤢🤣😭

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
You guys are right. No man will want her, and not even for her weight gain and dent on the forehead 😂 as soon as they look at her tik tok that will be enough 🙈

I got blocked after the D2 saga because I asked her - nicely I may add!! If she worries that her behaviour after D2 will make other men wary of dating her.

I mean it was 8 week leg over for him, but it took her Longer than that to get over it, then all the slating him came after that😂

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
You guys are right. No man will want her, and not even for her weight gain and dent on the forehead 😂 as soon as they look at her tik tok that will be enough 🙈

I got blocked after the D2 saga because I asked her - nicely I may add!! If she worries that her behaviour after D2 will make other men wary of dating her.

I mean it was 8 week leg over for him, but it took her Longer than that to get over it, then all the slating him came after that😂
I got blocked on a try on video where she asked for opinions and I gave mine 🤣🤣

And god how long she dragged that out for, it wasn’t even a relationship, it was an 8 week fling. She mourned it like an 18 year marriage. Do you remember the 🖤🖤🖤🖤on every post or comment 🤣🤣🤣🤣

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Reckon we all watch her with the exact same expression🤣
name singing GIF

Like this? 😂😂

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton

And god how long she dragged that out for, it wasn’t even a relationship, it was an 8 week fling. She mourned it like an 18 year marriage. Do you remember the 🖤🖤🖤🖤on every post or comment 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ah yes, the black hearts of mourning 🖤
Big D had a lucky escape.

Mar 9, 2024
I used to use Method granite spray but actually one of them glass cleaning cloths was the best thing after some de greaser spray and a rinse. It’s shocking when the light hits it so maybe get some blackout blinds and just don’t look 😂
I think it’s because I’ve got 2 bays in there and 3 velux windows so the light is from every angle - I think I’m sorted then go in 5 mins later and the smears are like 👋 👋 x I’ve got shutters but I’m blaming the bloke !

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Christ in a cardigan 😴😴 How feckin boring is Wendy. Can't even watch it all. Her slob of a skanky daughter is needing a broom up her crack never mind round her shole of a house! She wants to try periods with Endo. Or even menopause 10yrs younger than she is now after an emergency hysterectomy good grief 😔 I feel so bad for H because she'll be starting next couple of yrs and tbf it can be scary at 1st but her Mother and Gigi will make her believe she's dying. Ridiculous cow. Also every girl I know myself included scrutinies every single inch of pic/vid of myself before it goes ANYWHERE! Baffling how she claims to be unhappy yet shows the tip of herself 🤣😂 and the version we see is filtered to do too! Can't imagine how she really looks good god! I hope she doesn't have a window cleaner poor guy would fall from his ladder with the fright 😭😂 A serious intervention is wayyyy overdue Jesus Christ sort yourself out you skanky b 😭🤢😩

Edit to add: What shade Crayola is her blush? 🤡

Last edited:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She’s looking ROUNDER by the day!
Even if she ate a bit more healthy it’s going to take a lot of work to shift the excess now. She can’t help but stuff her face with fried se and eat cakes and drink booze and sugary drinks. She’s too lazy for the gym so she’s only going to get rounder and wider. I’m so glad because she’s only her self to blame. Can’t believe she went on and on about anxiety and how she can’t eat when she’s feeling anxious 😂 has no appetite and forgets to eat. Well she’s clearly lied about feeling anxious then 😂😂😂😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky

Ahhh yesss the good old.. which do you prefer, no that's not the one I wanted you to say block 🤣🤣 A while ago people were sharing their blocked reasons and this was wayyyy up there hahaha. Also on the subject of try ons... Shamey where's your Tin-Man suit please? I still cannot wait for that one 🤣 Bursting at the seams, sequins darting in every direction LOVE that for you get it on Steph said it was nice remember 🤷🏼‍♀️🤩🤣