Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Omggggg!!! I am legit CRYING!!! 🤣🤣🤣 These bloody POLOs are legendary and will never be eaten again!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I doubt very much that there's a man and if there is he's got to be blind and she's only with him for the benefits 😎 ain't nobody willingly dipping his dick in that not while there's POLOs on the shelves 🤢🤣😭
Especially when they can just buy a flesh light as well 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Christ in a cardigan 😴😴 How feckin boring is Wendy. Can't even watch it all. Her slob of a skanky daughter is needing a broom up her crack never mind round her shole of a house! She wants to try periods with Endo. Or even menopause 10yrs younger than she is now after an emergency hysterectomy good grief 😔 I feel so bad for H because she'll be starting next couple of yrs and tbf it can be scary at 1st but her Mother and Gigi will make her believe she's dying. Ridiculous cow. Also every girl I know myself included scrutinies every single inch of pic/vid of myself before it goes ANYWHERE! Baffling how she claims to be unhappy yet shows the tip of herself 🤣😂 and the version we see is filtered to do too! Can't imagine how she really looks good god! I hope she doesn't have a window cleaner poor guy would fall from his ladder with the fright 😭😂 A serious intervention is wayyyy overdue Jesus Christ sort yourself out you skanky b 😭🤢😩

Edit to add: What shade Crayola is her blush? 🤡
Blush is in shade Percy 🐽

Mar 9, 2024
Ahhh yesss the good old.. which do you prefer, no that's not the one I wanted you to say block 🤣🤣 A while ago people were sharing their blocked reasons and this was wayyyy up there hahaha. Also on the subject of try ons... Shamey where's your Tin-Man suit please? I still cannot wait for that one 🤣 Bursting at the seams, sequins darting in every direction LOVE that for you get it on Steph said it was nice remember 🤷🏼‍♀️🤩🤣
That tin foil suit was 2 sizes too small 2 sizes ago x

TattleWatcher

Mar 8, 2024
Christ in a cardigan 😴😴 How feckin boring is Wendy. Can't even watch it all. Her slob of a skanky daughter is needing a broom up her crack never mind round her shole of a house! She wants to try periods with Endo. Or even menopause 10yrs younger than she is now after an emergency hysterectomy good grief 😔 I feel so bad for H because she'll be starting next couple of yrs and tbf it can be scary at 1st but her Mother and Gigi will make her believe she's dying. Ridiculous cow. Also every girl I know myself included scrutinies every single inch of pic/vid of myself before it goes ANYWHERE! Baffling how she claims to be unhappy yet shows the tip of herself 🤣😂 and the version we see is filtered to do too! Can't imagine how she really looks good god! I hope she doesn't have a window cleaner poor guy would fall from his ladder with the fright 😭😂 A serious intervention is wayyyy overdue Jesus Christ sort yourself out you skanky b 😭🤢😩

Edit to add: What shade Crayola is her blush? 🤡
I'm going for "Tangerine Scream" 🤣🤣

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
If you haven’t been already, go to your GP if you can. Not sure how you feel about HRT or if you can have it but it really did save me. Like you I was in a terrible state and didn’t want to go anywhere but if you’re down anyway due to this month being a bad time for you, you’ll feel shocking. Don’t suffer with it, I cried most of the day every day for weeks while I was trying to deal with my mums cancer and her dying so I know how awful it can be.
It’s horrible isn’t it? Sending you some love your way 😘

Then we have Trunchbull, moaning on and on over trivial se, Jesus 🙄
I’m booked in to see the nurse. I always struggle August have done for years. The insomnia & hot sweats are worse than ever. That’s why I’m awake now😬but soldier on later for another crazy busy day

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
I’m booked in to see the nurse. I always struggle August have done for years. The insomnia & hot sweats are worse than ever. That’s why I’m awake now😬but soldier on later for another crazy busy day
I was just like this , hot sweats were no joke ..I’m now on hrt patches been 4 weeks now hot sweats gone and I can finally get sleep now xx

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I was just like this , hot sweats were no joke ..I’m now on hrt patches been 4 weeks now hot sweats gone and I can finally get sleep now xx
I’ve been like it years, I’ve just got on with it. Get laughed at for the hot sweats even when it’s -3. I’m definitely gonna ask about the HRT as it’s getting worse. I’ve just started the health & her vitamins as they’ve got good reviews & hoping they’ll help as well

May 18, 2024
UK
😂😂😂 Wendy’s video! Oh my poor Aimee - WTF it’s a period.. most women get them & just crack on because they have too.
How has this entitled, me me me idiot managed all these years?!
Enablers like mummy & daddy!
I just can’t imagine riding on the back of the loss of anyone let alone CHILDREN… to make it all about them is disgusting.

I hope seagulls crap all over that pair of narcissistic knobs when they go to abersoch!!

It’s a pity her videos making the Southport tragedy all about her weren’t picked up by the press like previous newspaper articles & then the public could have their say on it.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I said this on TL yesterday as I’m pretty sure this is what Aimee has. And look at what the enabler syndrome is called 👀 couldn’t be more appropriate if it tried!

It’s like this syndrome was founded based on Aimee and Wendy

Attachments

• IMG_6250.jpeg
    IMG_6250.jpeg
    189.9 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_6251.jpeg
    IMG_6251.jpeg
    161.6 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_6252.jpeg
    IMG_6252.jpeg
    182 KB · Views: 68

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Oh Dani….you t.

1) I’m not actually old, I don’t think 40s is old
2) bitter? About Aimee? Tell me another joke 😂
3) it’s called having an opinion on an open forum and just because you and Aimee disagree it’s trolling. Ive told Aimee what I think about her on my real acct & got blocked cos she can’t handle the TRUTH

Now take the stick you said was in Lurkies arse and stick it up your own

Attachments

• IMG_6263.png
    IMG_6263.png
    232.5 KB · Views: 67

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Oh Dani….you t.

1) I’m not actually old, I don’t think 40s is old
2) bitter? About Aimee? Tell me another joke 😂
3) it’s called having an opinion on an open forum and just because you and Aimee disagree it’s trolling. Ive told Aimee what I think about her on my real acct & got blocked cos she can’t handle the TRUTH

Now take the stick you said was in Lurkies arse and stick it up your own
What an absolute t! Goes on about us watching Shamey’s videos and commenting on them on here and saying we have no life, yet there Dani is, stalking us on comment cafe and making TikTok posts about us 🤔 make it make sense Dani!!! It takes more effort for you to read here, run over to TikTok and make an actual video about us. So who is the real troll here Dani?? Because you are very obsessed with us it appears.