Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
I’ve had 4 full days of not watching the sshow. Back now to catch up here, I’m only a few pages in and omg the state of that house after an inappropriate (timing) party. I’d not want any friends if they went home & left me to clean all that s even if I’d said nah I’ll do it myself! Is my house a show home? No it isn’t, but it’s clean & tidy

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
What an absolute t! Goes on about us watching Shamey’s videos and commenting on them on here and saying we have no life, yet there Dani is, stalking us on comment cafe and making TikTok posts about us 🤔 make it make sense Dani!!! It takes more effort for you to read here, run over to TikTok and make an actual video about us. So who is the real troll here Dani?? Because you are very obsessed with us it appears.
And making videos in the middle of the night.

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Wait till she hits the Menopause!! Jesus she'll wish her periods back, they turn you into someone you don't recognise anymore, that'll be amusing to watch 😂
I had to have a hysterectomy before menopause hit me,put straight on to hrt, but seeing friends (real ones not fake like hers) going through it makes me glad I didn’t have to.

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
I said this on TL yesterday as I’m pretty sure this is what Aimee has. And look at what the enabler syndrome is called 👀 couldn’t be more appropriate if it tried!

It’s like this syndrome was founded based on Aimee and Wendy
Omg! You’re right! @Aimee5bellies thats the PERFECT description of Aimee! 😂
Peter Pan Syndrome 🤣🤣🤣
What a fabulous username! But I have to wait until October to change mine 🙄

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Oh Dani….you t.

1) I’m not actually old, I don’t think 40s is old
2) bitter? About Aimee? Tell me another joke 😂
3) it’s called having an opinion on an open forum and just because you and Aimee disagree it’s trolling. Ive told Aimee what I think about her on my real acct & got blocked cos she can’t handle the TRUTH

Now take the stick you said was in Lurkies arse and stick it up your own
Dear Dani

I am 50 years old. My family, friends and colleagues think I'm hilarious (they don't like Shamey either). I have a great job and wonderful life. You don't realise you are the one that's trolling us do you? Bless your tiny brain. Also Aimless is not your friend, she's a fraud, a liar and a drama queen. Keep giving us a good laugh though with your troll posts. I'm highly amused.

@Aimee5bellies I take Menopace. Swear by the stuff. It's a miracle worker with my menopause 🥰

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Just catching up - just saw W video last night with Aimee Arsehole taking over yet again like per.

Going on about having a red face and being in front of the oven all day and then when W mentioned the incident outside her house Aimee Arsehole said I didn’t say anything as wasn’t my place to say.

The same woman who videoed a car accident, who talked about someone being at the vigil with a weapon and then shares her family plans by saying R is going to his grandad for weeks on end and not to mention talking about one of the girls who sadly passed being from H school.

Don’t try and wear the innocent patron of society crown now.
And if it true you cashing in on these grief thief videos that makes you lowest of the fing lowest!

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Dani twatroid, you say we have no life. Yet you’re the one watching us closely, screen shotting comments uploading them on your tiktok, only to have the comments turned off. Who’s the stalker who’s hiding now?

You’re scraping the barrel with your content, but I guess h guy it to keep your 7 followers happy.

If you want to say something come over here? We are more than happy to talk to you. Or turn your comments off so we can comment over there.

Mar 13, 2024
UK
What an absolute t! Goes on about us watching Shamey’s videos and commenting on them on here and saying we have no life, yet there Dani is, stalking us on comment cafe and making TikTok posts about us 🤔 make it make sense Dani!!! It takes more effort for you to read here, run over to TikTok and make an actual video about us. So who is the real troll here Dani?? Because you are very obsessed with us it appears.
Yeah in the words of your hero - stay in your own lane Dani! We contain our commenting to here and also remember this page is not just about our mutual dislike of Aimless, it’s so much more. We support each other through difficult times, share hints and tips and have a laugh, sometimes even at ourselves. Mmm maybe the jealous tag is being pointed in the wrong direction?
I know which lane I prefer to be in ❤️

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Dani twatroid, you say we have no life. Yet you’re the one watching us closely, screen shotting comments uploading them on your tiktok, only to have the comments turned off. Who’s the stalker who’s hiding now?

You’re scraping the barrel with your content, but I guess h guy it to keep your 7 followers happy.

If you want to say something come over here? We are more than happy to talk to you. Or turn your comments off so we can comment over there.
Jesus Christ, that Wendy doesn’t half go on and on and on in her videos. I unblocked her to watch last night’s video & reblocked before I even got to the end of it

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’m booked in to see the nurse. I always struggle August have done for years. The insomnia & hot sweats are worse than ever. That’s why I’m awake now😬but soldier on later for another crazy busy day
Don’t suffer with it, some symptoms don’t bother some women but for others it’s debilitating. Within a week I started to come back to life with a patch 👍🏼

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Dear Dani

I am 50 years old. My family, friends and colleagues think I'm hilarious (they don't like Shamey either). I have a great job and wonderful life. You don't realise you are the one that's trolling us do you? Bless your tiny brain. Also Aimless is not your friend, she's a fraud, a liar and a drama queen. Keep giving us a good laugh though with your troll posts. I'm highly amused.

@Aimee5bellies I take Menopace. Swear by the stuff. It's a miracle worker with my menopause 🥰
Thanks, I’ll see how these ones go, people have said takes a couple of weeks to notice a difference so I’ll have the months course and if no changes then I’ll get some menopace. Least I get student discount in Holland and barratt 😂

Mar 8, 2024
Just doing my bit for the blockee’s
I can’t watch it 🫣
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqpjrcnog65m0bjneuh0.mp4
Couldn’t watch it all. She fing waffles on about se. She can’t tell a story with out saying obviously, and yeah, so yeah, and, so. She’s as illiterate as fing beko. Had to fast forward.. got to the end and she said H wouldn’t want to go the pictures? Maybe cus last time you made her leave half way through ha stupid t. What you mean is you don’t want to go