Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Yes it would appear she does have a learning disability and special needs
Her special needs are as follows
Kyle
Vodka
Disney anything
McDonald’s or anything else available on Uber eats
Any bloke called Dave ( but she will settle for anything with a penis that can’t run fast enough)
Any attention whatsoever
HIDDEN NEEDS
A BATH ( in bleach followed by sheep dip)
Scabies lotion
A chastity belt to protect all Dave’s and slow moving penis owners
A life
Gastric band
Sectioning
De lousing
New wardrobe consisting of size 18 plus clothing

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Her special needs are as follows
Kyle
Vodka
Disney anything
McDonald’s or anything else available on Uber eats
Any bloke called Dave ( but she will settle for anything with a penis that can’t run fast enough)
Any attention whatsoever
HIDDEN NEEDS
A BATH ( in bleach followed by sheep dip)
Scabies lotion
A chastity belt to protect all Dave’s and slow moving penis owners
A life
Gastric band
Sectioning
De lousing
New wardrobe consisting of size 18 plus clothing
Perfect 👍🏼

Mar 9, 2024
How is that a concave Bob? Ohhh wendy, give up the scissors. Let's hope it grows before school or she can visit a proper hairdresser
Looks a right mess! Her face is too long for that length. And the cut is shocking like it’s been hacked at cos she had chewing gum stuck in it - she a very bad hairdresser isn’t she? Could have done better with the hedge trimmers!

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Gash Flash Scissorhands been butchering hair again I see.

And that blusher looks like something my granddaughter would do to me.

amy schumer makeup GIF

Mar 9, 2024
On her DUD VID. she’s stated that H , has put a movie on… Matilda , probably likes that as the TRUNCHBULL reminds her of Aimless 🤣 and what’s with NO BRA 🤢🤮 all the time lately? Is she hoping to attract another DAVE 🥴
Maybe but my money is on the fact that manky bra which she never had off her back will no longer accommodate the fat rolls ! - won’t fasten or it has rotted with the sweat and failure to visit the washing machine 🤢

Mar 8, 2024
Just watcher her m&s “haul” (fing hate that word!) she’s an insufferable t isn’t she… she only just bought a s load of bread stuff. The amount of crap she buys constantly is nuts. The way she pretends she doesn’t know what she is saying is so fing irritating. Them chocolate bars are massive as well. And more cheese crisps. That smell and taste of cheese.. yet she can’t touch cheese and makes a performance out of the smell of cheese and can’t even touch it 🙈 what a fing idiot