Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
No. But then she’s a dickhead! So it’s fine 🤣
At this point she is also an enigma. I can't work out if she knows she is a parody and plays on it by acting up or if she genuinely is an absolute whopper of a t who just doesn't care what people think of her. I'm bamboozled. I've never seen crisps opened that way EVER. Yes it's the least offensive thing she's done so far but it's weird to me.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Looks a right mess! Her face is too long for that length. And the cut is shocking like it’s been hacked at cos she had chewing gum stuck in it - she a very bad hairdresser isn’t she? Could have done better with the hedge trimmers!
I doubt that child asked for a concave Bob. I had one late 80’s where gash flash is still stuck. Her hairdressing skills are absolutely diabolical and it’s a real shame she ruins all their hair.
That child looks so like her mother so having a terrible haircut like that is the worst thing she can do. At least let her have nice hair 🤷‍♀️it’s probably because neither of them want to wash or brush it very much.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
🤣🤣🤣 biggest hypocrite ever aren’t they and calling people “old” like their queen isn’t similar age to those they’re labelling old
And has eyes that resemble ballsacks 😂😂😂
I actually spend far less time on my phone than Aimee and I’m not desperately posting my life for all to see just to get cash. She’s selling her soul just because she can’t function as a grown up and do a hard days work.
She’s a thick egotistical arrogant b. I am non of the above and also a size 6, happily married and absolutely loaded so do off 😉

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I doubt that child asked for a concave Bob. I had one late 80’s where gash flash is still stuck. Her hairdressing skills are absolutely diabolical and it’s a real shame she ruins all their hair.
That child looks so like her mother so having a terrible haircut like that is the worst thing she can do. At least let her have nice hair 🤷‍♀️it’s probably because neither of them want to wash or brush it very much.
Thing is it’s not even a concave bob. It’s absolutely been hacked at! Shes done a dry cut and it shows Wendy isn’t any Vidal Sassoon. Shes just some washed up, drunken s hairdresser who should give up the day job.

I always have a cut and blow dry & I usually have a bob cut as it suits my face-my hair only looks like harpers when I’ve come home from the gym.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
On her DUD VID. she’s stated that H , has put a movie on… Matilda , probably likes that as the TRUNCHBULL reminds her of Aimless 🤣 and what’s with NO BRA 🤢🤮 all the time lately? Is she hoping to attract another DAVE 🥴
My god I’d not admit my child watches that when she is the double of trunchbull.
Not long ago she said she had it on repeat all day. Funny that a “preteen” into culture and skin care (who refused to look in a church in Barcelona) wants to keep watching the same film over and over. Another autistic trait

Aug 7, 2024
hampshire
Agreed! I am with you on that one. I believe she makes money on every view. Particularly on recent events, which sickens me to the core 🤬
She absolutely does or why else would she post absolute drivel day in day out. She can’t survive on the brand deals alone. Maybe if they were Dior or Gucci she could. She doesn’t seem to have an actual job.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
My god I’d not admit my child watches that when she is the double of trunchbull.
Not long ago she said she had it on repeat all day. Funny that a “preteen” into culture and skin care (who refused to look in a church in Barcelona) wants to keep watching the same film over and over. Another autistic trait
She didn’t refuse to look in the church. It needed to be pre booked and they didn’t. So they used the “harper didn’t want to” so they didn’t look stupid or selfish

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
What is with the stupid whispering she does? She really does try to be funny but it just doesn’t work cus she’s so boring
She’s not a bit funny in the slightest. As you say… stupid whispering, muttley laughing, pretending she doesn’t know something and everything’s FINE! All this drives me cringe 😬 she’s fake as do, lazy, dirty, greedy and pathetic. I could literally go on & on! I’ve honestly never met anyone like her. No wonder she’s single and friends give her a wide birth. They must watch her on TT and feel the embarrassment of actually knowing her - at least she’s not in our lives 😄