Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
She’s not a bit funny in the slightest. As you say… stupid whispering, muttley laughing, pretending she doesn’t know something and everything’s FINE! All this drives me cringe 😬 she’s fake as do, lazy, dirty, greedy and pathetic. I could literally go on & on! I’ve honestly never met anyone like her. No wonder she’s single and friends give her a wide birth. They must watch her on TT and feel the embarrassment of actually knowing her - at least she’s not in our lives 😄
She really is an embarrassment. The way she carries on like an absolute tit

May 30, 2024
UK
DEANNE ENGLISH NEEDS TO do OFF!

This woman is everywhere defending Aimee, she must spend her whole day looking for TT about Aimee and arguing with people who have an opinion. She’s the fing weirdo commenting that on an account 👇🏻 when they blanked Harpers face yet Aimee was quite happy to hawk Harper on TT until she was told not to and still quite happy to do it on Instagram and FB so what’s the difference Deanne? Why should a stranger care about uploading a video with someone’s kid in it if the parent can’t be arsed to safeguard them?

Seriously Deanne you need to get a life you sad b

Attachments

• E386E8D8-5CAE-479D-8628-A2095AE4664B.jpeg
    E386E8D8-5CAE-479D-8628-A2095AE4664B.jpeg
    109.6 KB · Views: 87
  • 86126ED2-554A-4E30-8340-594F3FC73799.jpeg
    86126ED2-554A-4E30-8340-594F3FC73799.jpeg
    156.6 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield

This woman is everywhere defending Aimee, she must spend her whole day looking for TT about Aimee and arguing with people who have an opinion. She’s the fing weirdo commenting that on an account 👇🏻 when they blanked Harpers face yet Aimee was quite happy to hawk Harper on TT until she was told not to and still quite happy to do it on Instagram and FB so what’s the difference Deanne? Why should a stranger care about uploading a video with someone’s kid in it if the parent can’t be arsed to safeguard them?

How unfortunate is Deanne in the looks department.
Seriously Deanne you need to get a life and the 80’s called they want their top and eyeliner back.

Mar 9, 2024
Don’t know about you lot but I don’t live by the scales - I go by my clothes. I’ve got a pair of Levi jeans that are my measuring stick. Had them 26 years and when I’m feeling podgy I pull them out n see how bad they are🤣 then I cut out the crap and cut out the plonk - doing it like this I never have to go on a massive diet cos I know I’d be rubbish at it - surely when she first tried to get her arse into something that wouldn’t fasten she would at least have laid off the kylie and McDonald’s for a bit ? It’s her who chooses to put herself on line and lie about her size. I’m not saying everyone needs to be skinny but we all know the size we feel best at? If she’s happy with her size at least she should be owning it! The hubby hates it when the Levi’s are pulled out cos if I’m off the crap n booze you’d best believe he is too🤣

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Don’t know about you lot but I don’t live by the scales - I go by my clothes. I’ve got a pair of Levi jeans that are my measuring stick. Had them 26 years and when I’m feeling podgy I pull them out n see how bad they are🤣 then I cut out the crap and cut out the plonk - doing it like this I never have to go on a massive diet cos I know I’d be rubbish at it - surely when she first tried to get her arse into something that wouldn’t fasten she would at least have laid off the kylie and McDonald’s for a bit ? It’s her who chooses to put herself on line and lie about her size. I’m not saying everyone needs to be skinny but we all know the size we feel best at? If she’s happy with her size at least she should be owning it! The hubby hates it when the Levi’s are pulled out cos if I’m off the crap n booze you’d best believe he is too🤣
Yeah I go by my clothes, I do weigh myself at the gym weekly but that’s because it tracks fat and muscle %

I’ve lost 8lbs but I’ve lost 5 inches off waist & 4 off hips so I’ve dropped from size 18 to 14 & XL to L (need to size up for my chest) struggling to lose at the moment but I know it’s cos of hormone imbalance but that won’t stop me getting to the gym and being active. Because least I’m maintaining and not piling it on whilst I sort out the imbalance & the perimenopause symptoms

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She has no will power though and she uses shopping and eating for her dopamine hit.
If she didn’t do them she would have zero se to post. Never mind what she looks like, the shortness of breath just walking should worry her into changing her eating habits. I think she’s addicted to fast food. It’s packed full of habit forming ingredients that give her a dopamine rush so I can’t see her stopping any time soon.

Mar 9, 2024

Seriously Deanne you need to get a life you sad b
The Aimee Huns fall into 2 categories- the ones who are stuck in some sort of time warp- very old fashioned and childlike ( headdress/bows/ scrunchie) or toothless skanks
The common denominators are stupid, always a bit on the grubby side, ridiculous make up and ALWAYS unhinged with s hairdos
Deanne love - Alice Cooper wants his eyeliner back and what in the name of Disney is that round your head? - get to a hairdresser ( not Wendy) loose the black lace ( the goth look really isn’t the thing for a Hun your age) and give you head a bit of a wobble

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Yeah I go by my clothes, I do weigh myself at the gym weekly but that’s because it tracks fat and muscle %

I’ve lost 8lbs but I’ve lost 5 inches off waist & 4 off hips so I’ve dropped from size 18 to 14 & XL to L (need to size up for my chest) struggling to lose at the moment but I know it’s cos of hormone imbalance but that won’t stop me getting to the gym and being active. Because least I’m maintaining and not piling it on whilst I sort out the imbalance & the perimenopause symptoms
Keep going. It always plateaus for a while after a loss then it suddenly shifts. I’m just about to go for a run, I’m just maintaining my weight now, the hormones are a right bloody pain aren’t they 🙄