Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
She desperately needs help now her spending is crazy and her appearance is shocking , she says she is unhappy about how she looks , she needs to meal plan and prep ... she'd feel so much better ,she needs to lock her phone away for 3/4 hours a day and live in the real world not talking into a phone to strangers ..

Mar 13, 2024
UK
How rude was Winkle on that art thing.. telling her she was putting the poncho on wrong and then not a thank you at the end.

I was looking at a friends pics from Disneyland Paris where they watched all the evening parades and fireworks etc, earlier today. Remembering how s Aimless made it, sleeping in then spending all that time going for food and not joining in or pre-booking.

bear78

Feb 29, 2024
How rude was Winkle on that art thing.. telling her she was putting the poncho on wrong and then not a thank you at the end.

I was looking at a friends pics from Disneyland Paris where they watched all the evening parades and fireworks etc, earlier today. Remembering how s Aimless made it, sleeping in then spending all that time going for food and not joining in or pre-booking.
Exactly I've been to disneyland a few times now and am due back in jan I do post about things there so people see.how wonderful the place is and I'm planning on doing a live there showing the drone show and fireworks. Not once did she show anything like.that

Time 2 Chat

May 18, 2024
United Kingdom
Has jacky Stallone pumped more se into her face? Her bottom lip looks purple and bruised
Charlie had lip filler a few days ago so it wouldn't be a surprise if Aimless had copied.

I wonder if she'll be getting the mooslover sets Charlie had the other day too.

She said she had hair oil on today. Maybe an incoming add. Any sensible person wouldn't have used it when they had a day out planned.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Bullying a nine year old? No dani you little gremlin I was saying the picture was disturbing 🤣🤣🤣 which you’ve conveniently hidden if you had your comments on I’d say it directly to you, on about Facebook and twitter. You absolute tit 😂

Hahaha @tears_with_gingerbreadman i got my wish though national anthem 🥳🥳😂

Ahh s I didn’t read that right but I am a national treasure regardless 😉 🤣
IMG_4992.jpeg

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Bullying a nine year old? No dani you little gremlin I was saying the picture was disturbing 🤣🤣🤣 which you’ve conveniently hidden if you had your comments on I’d say it directly to you, on about Facebook and twitter. You absolute tit 😂

Hahaha @tears_with_gingerbreadman i got my wish though national anthem 🥳🥳😂

Ahh s I didn’t read that right but I am a national treasure regardless 😉 🤣
IMG_4992.jpeg
Oooooh not X and Facebook Dani 😂😂😂 Get a life 😳😂

May 30, 2024
UK
Oooooh not X and Facebook Dani 😂😂😂 Get a life 😳😂
Does anyone think Dani is Deanne English the chief arse licker of Aimee and Vav?

From her photos it looks like the studio lights follow Deanne about just like it does for her idols

Attachments

• 69C3B460-282A-46F0-ACFA-097BCAD5D2B2.jpeg
    69C3B460-282A-46F0-ACFA-097BCAD5D2B2.jpeg
    85.1 KB · Views: 32
  • 1A79B36F-C404-429F-8FE2-F2C05DC83824.jpeg
    1A79B36F-C404-429F-8FE2-F2C05DC83824.jpeg
    82.8 KB · Views: 34
Aug 7, 2024
hampshire
Spag Bol takes hardly any time to whip up!

And if you know you’re going out, stick it in the slow cooker and it’ll be ready by time you’re home.
I have crippling arthritis and it’s very bad at the moment. Still managed to deep clean the living room, weekly food shop and stand in absolute agony in the kitchen and cook up butternut squash carbonara for 5.

Mar 9, 2024
Makes me so bloody angry when she sits deleting comments but choose just one to leave up there that she can showcase to unleash the hounds - it’s always so predictable! Cue all the Huns with oh Aimee you are perfect - such a fabulous person, just perfect, I’d die without your beautiful face, you give me life, please comment back and I will give you my right lung blah blah blah

Time 2 Chat

May 18, 2024
United Kingdom
Makes me so bloody angry when she sits deleting comments but choose just one to leave up there that she can showcase to unleash the hounds - it’s always so predictable! Cue all the Huns with oh Aimee you are perfect - such a fabulous person, just perfect, I’d die without your beautiful face, you give me life, please comment back and I will give you my right lung blah blah blah
Engagement down.
Clapback.
Same old same old.

Work left until last minute again.

Mar 8, 2024
She’s a fing tit. Between her and staff I don’t know who irritates me more.
She has replied to this comment to get the huns involved. She wants their sympathy and attention. She wants to be told how gawwwggguusssss!!!! She is and how good she looks blah blah blah. She’s a sad t. And also basically hinting H starting her period isn’t necessary. If someone says she’s not pre teen just say ok. Why do these fs feel they need to reply to everyone’s comments and opinions. Just fing ignore them. Cus who cares. Stupid quiet voice and the it’s fine, pretending to not know the day again it’s all so embarrassing. She needs to get a fing grip