Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

BigBBelly

Jun 28, 2024
South wales
Has princess fiona just indirectly told the Internet that Harold has started her period and that's what the "she is definitely pre teen read between the lines" what an absolute walloper.. No one needs to know that....but it'll give her more "period" content

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240809_104948_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg
    Screenshot_20240809_104948_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 14
May 30, 2024
UK
She’s so fing boring. She probably wrote that comment to herself. Sick of them saying it’s always faceless accounts
Faceless or not what difference does it make? Nobody knows who is really behind any account. People are allowed an opinion on an open forum. Sometimes I agree they can be nasty that’s why I don’t comment on her videos because I have NOTHING nice to say to her. Many real accounts have been blocked for their opinion so it’s not always faceless. These accounts with no followers are either her and Vav to get the sympathy comments = £££ or people with burners who were previously blocked

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
And she’s triggered about that comment. She could have addressed it saying yes I know I’ve put weight on and I’ll be going to make an effort to lose some, instead she’s pulling the faceless accts card. She’ll never lose weight unless she can have a quick fix

And h never seems to have an issue going to the park with Shirl so why does she have the issue with you? PROBABLY BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO DO WHATEVER PLEASES YOU AND NOT BECAUSE SHES A NINE YEAR OLD PRETEEN

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
And she’s triggered about that comment. She could have addressed it saying yes I know I’ve put weight on and I’ll be going to make an effort to lose some, instead she’s pulling the faceless accts card. She’ll never lose weight unless she can have a quick fix

And h never seems to have an issue going to the park with Shirl so why does she have the issue with you? PROBABLY BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO DO WHATEVER PLEASES YOU AND NOT BECAUSE SHES A NINE YEAR OLD PRETEEN
She said she’s not happy with the way she looks yet continues to eat take aways and munch her way through countless bars of chocolate.
I’m sure lots of people have commented on her weight, she blocks them so maybe that’s why there are a few “faceless” accounts saying it.

May 30, 2024
UK
Has princess fiona just indirectly told the Internet that Harold has started her period and that's what the "she is definitely pre teen read between the lines" what an absolute walloper.. No one needs to know that....but it'll give her more "period" content
That’s what I thought she was hinting at because no way is Harper ‘mentally or physically’ pre teen as she still looks and acts like a child younger than her actual age. I hope Aimee isn’t announcing this to the world if that is the case, how mortifying for Harper.

Also when has Aimee ever taken Harper to the park? She never took her a year ago or even the year before when she was age appropriate, if she had she would have filmed it. At Harpers age if I was going to the park I would have been going with my mates not my Mother (especially as a pre teen 😜)

Mar 9, 2024
She is throwing hints about H starting her periods 🤬🤬 firstly I don’t believe it. Second if she has then absolute shame on you for embarrassing her this way. You do know that physical development does not equate to emotional development - even if she has she is still very immature mentally. And lastly if she had - or you even think she’s about to - it fully explains your latest period breakdowns because you there’s no way you can let Harold even have a period without you topping her! You will always need to be more of the victim! What a totally s parent you are!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
That’s what I thought she was hinting at because no way is Harper ‘mentally or physically’ pre teen as she still looks and acts like a child younger than her actual age. I hope Aimee isn’t announcing this to the world if that is the case, how mortifying for Harper.

Also when has Aimee ever taken Harper to the park? She never took her a year ago or even the year before when she was age appropriate, if she had she would have filmed it. At Harpers age if I was going to the park I would have been going with my mates not my Mother (especially as a pre teen 😜)
A pre teen would be mortified with the se her mother posts. Wait until she’s laughed at when she’s at school because her mum tells everyone on the internet about personal stuff. Maybe it’s time Aimee stopped giving out so much info on her child. She’s not in her videos now but telling everyone private stuff about her is worse.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
If she has started, imagine your mum telling millions of people on the internet you have your period. I would never speak to her again. There will be kids from her class watching this and making a fool of her when she goes back to school as that's what kids do!! If it's not that it will she because she has started to develop. I will light a candle for her so they aren't puffy like her "mothers"

She is throwing hints about H starting her periods 🤬🤬 firstly I don’t believe it. Second if she has then absolute shame on you for embarrassing her this way. You do know that physical development does not equate to emotional development - even if she has she is still very immature mentally. And lastly if she had - or you even think she’s about to - it fully explains your latest period breakdowns because you there’s no way you can let Harold even have a period without you topping her! You will always need to be more of the victim! What a totally s parent you are!
The cynic in Gavin is thinking that the bullshit preteen periods is probably going to be used to punt more se to its delulu sycophants, it probs go along the lines of, “my poor child is just like her poor mummy, but we have tried her on this miracle patch, belt, potion & supplement and it’s the best thing ever. Run don’t walk to the link posted below.”🙄
As MTH has already pointed out, these delulu sycophants are nothing but customers to Oinking Olga & her ilk & it couldn’t care less about sharing very personal details about its child because it’s only interested in getting the coin in. 🙄🐽🌵

Last edited:

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Not a single thought for her daughter privacy is given, honestly it’s terrible. That poor kid 😔 then we have the lack of safeguarding too by announcing to the world YET AGAIN when and where they are going. Honestly she’s a truly repulsive self centred woman and a truly a terrible mother and an undeserving one.

As for the ‘I’ve loads to do for work’ se - STFU you wouldn’t know work or what busy is if it smacked you right in that big do off dent in your forehead.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Splash Art = £90!!! for three basic canvas. Ninety fing quid for something you could have done for a tenner AT YOUR GARDEN PARTY WITH ALL THE KIDS AT THE WEEKEND!!

FFS! You've spend £30 alone to paint a se looking pumpkin which will probably go in the skip.

Brainless Aimless strikes again.
It’s all for optics for her to look like she’s doing something for the kid. She wanted to go shopping and to eat in Liverpool so went to that as well so she could do what she wanted to do without feeling guilty and so she could pretend she’s a good mum.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I think she honestly writes these comments herself as a way to get attention and boost her videos.
You can see it affected her though even though she tried to act so un bothered by fake yawning 😂 I genuinely think she’s read tattle or here wrote it herself as a way of clapping back at us and as for “read in between the lines” stop giving out so much credit of your daughters personal stuff online because your more bothered about what trolls have to say and want her desperately to be a PRE TEEN or a teenager wishing her life away just so you don’t have to parent and can have a bestie to go drinking with.

Just like Wendy you’ll go to the clubs with harper behave yourself.
Got dining table trauma now because didn’t D1 put that up? 🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Why not say pre pubescent rather than pre teen 😂 a 7yr old is pre teen say what you mean you thick b Aimee

Mar 7, 2024
She desperately needs help now her spending is crazy and her appearance is shocking , she says she is unhappy about how she looks , she needs to meal plan and prep ... she'd feel so much better ,she needs to lock her phone away for 3/4 hours a day and live in the real world not talking into a phone to strangers ..
She could go shopping for meal prep containers like her twin becki Jones (or freezer bags - freeze flat to fit more in the freezer). Then make some easy meal prep recipes that take no effort. Spag bol, chicken fajitas, stews, soups, nandos chicken, a healthier version of her favorite pasta dish, chilli, all things she likes to eat. She could start doing a series on it for content. She's got an airfryer and I'm sure she was gifted a slow cooker. The lazy 🐄 could even use slow cooker liners so less mess and washing up. She would soon have a stock of healthier meals she could grab on days when she is sooooo busy shopping and getting her face 💉 full of 💩. It's not like she ever has plans or a social life on a weekend. She would soon start to feel better if her diet improved and it would give her some much needed content- she could show cheeky short cuts like frozen diced onion or get some gadgets she could flog to the huns on her TT shop. Thank me later 🦥