Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I think she honestly writes these comments herself as a way to get attention and boost her videos.
You can see it affected her though even though she tried to act so un bothered by fake yawning šŸ˜‚ I genuinely think sheā€™s read tattle or here wrote it herself as a way of clapping back at us and as for ā€œread in between the linesā€ stop giving out so much credit of your daughters personal stuff online because your more bothered about what trolls have to say and want her desperately to be a PRE TEEN or a teenager wishing her life away just so you donā€™t have to parent and can have a bestie to go drinking with.

Just like Wendy youā€™ll go to the clubs with harper behave yourself.
Got dining table trauma now because didnā€™t D1 put that up? šŸ¤£
Sheā€™s seen those photos from yesterday and it gave her a content comment. She knows sheā€™s ballooned and photo proof doesnā€™t lie

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Sheā€™s seen those photos from yesterday and it gave her a content comment. She knows sheā€™s ballooned and photo proof doesnā€™t lie
Exactly this! Sheā€™s quick to block and delete all of her other comments yet chooses to highlight that one, even some of the Huns are sick of her clapbacks asking why she gives it any attention.
She really thinks sheā€™s doing something acting smug and un bothered when in reality weā€™ve all seen the crying videos when clothes donā€™t fit anymore!
Iā€™d have more sympathy if she didnā€™t filter, changed her ways, sheā€™s the making of her own misery!

Mar 9, 2024
The cynic in Gavin is thinking that the bullshit preteen periods is probably going to be used to punt more se to its delulu sycophants, it probs go along the lines of, ā€œmy poor child is just like her poor mummy, but we have tried her on this miracle patch, belt, potion & supplement and itā€™s the best thing ever. Run donā€™t walk to the link posted below.ā€šŸ™„
As MTH has already pointed out, these delulu sycophants are nothing but customers to Oinking Olga & her ilk & it couldnā€™t care less about sharing very personal details about its child because itā€™s only interested in getting the coin in. šŸ™„šŸ½šŸŒµ
Absolutely - imagine having this as your mother!x

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She could go shopping for meal prep containers like her twin becki Jones (or freezer bags - freeze flat to fit more in the freezer). Then make some easy meal prep recipes that take no effort. Spag bol, chicken fajitas, stews, soups, nandos chicken, a healthier version of her favorite pasta dish, chilli, all things she likes to eat. She could start doing a series on it for content. She's got an airfryer and I'm sure she was gifted a slow cooker. The lazy šŸ„ could even use slow cooker liners so less mess and washing up. She would soon have a stock of healthier meals she could grab on days when she is sooooo busy shopping and getting her face šŸ’‰ full of šŸ’©. It's not like she ever has plans or a social life on a weekend. She would soon start to feel better if her diet improved and it would give her some much needed content- she could show cheeky short cuts like frozen diced onion or get some gadgets she could flog to the huns on her TT shop. Thank me later šŸ¦„
It wouldnā€™t surprise if sheā€™s not put weight on on purpose so she has ā€˜losing weightā€™ and ā€˜healthy eatingā€™ as content. Iā€™d not put anything past that calculated t šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ but yeah Iā€™m half joking, but in all seriousness she needs to do something about her content as itā€™s really boring. More boring than itā€™s ever been.

Mar 9, 2024
It wouldnā€™t surprise if sheā€™s not put weight on on purpose so she has ā€˜losing weightā€™ and ā€˜healthy eatingā€™ as content. Iā€™d not put anything past that calculated t šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ but yeah Iā€™m half joking, but in all seriousness she needs to do something about her content as itā€™s really boring. More boring than itā€™s ever been.
Said this ages ago - sheā€™s gunna start flogging some hocus-pocus neon orange all natural and full of vitamin drink or gummy and miraculously loose 4 stone in 4 days but in reality it will be a skinny pen off camera- makes me wanna puke - also tipping a period starter kit for Harold which is amazing and available in the trolls showcase for Ā£75864.99 but Ā£4.99 with my discount code!

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
If you want your under eyes to look like my dead 90 year old grandpa's wrinkly ballsack then purchases this eye cream!!

Only f I know who had used eye cream for 3 years and her eye have gotten worse.

And sent to ASA as she also gets ashetics treatments

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240809_130646_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240809_130646_TikTok.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 62

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Said this ages ago - sheā€™s gunna start flogging some hocus-pocus neon orange all natural and full of vitamin drink or gummy and miraculously loose 4 stone in 4 days but in reality it will be a skinny pen off camera- makes me wanna puke - also tipping a period starter kit for Harold which is amazing and available in the trolls showcase for Ā£75864.99 but Ā£4.99 with my discount code!
The thing is with any skinny jag she will have to have a high protein diet for it to be fully effective and she will have to exercise. Delusional aimless with think you jag it and still just sit on your arse. I have taken it when I was cutting for a competition, and I wish people who did take it where more honest. It's like steroids, you don't just jag and become muscly, you also have to put work in your end.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
If you want your under eyes to look like my dead 90 year old grandpa's wrinkly ballsack then purchases this eye cream!!

All the evidence needed

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000cqqvvsfog65lj911mucg.mp4
    14.7 MB
  • IMG_6342.png
    IMG_6342.png
    453.8 KB · Views: 60
  • v0f044gc0000cplblonog65v0g1f8jig.mp4
    30.1 MB
Mar 8, 2024

The hand over her mouth for dramatic effect. She canā€™t advertise eye cream when she gets under eye treatments done! fing dickhead