Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
That pumpkin video she is absolutely manic as do. What has she taken? Cus she’s acting so unhinged in it. Why is she so over the top with se she buys. The se she has bought for Halloween and it’s putting out already will end up in a skip. She buys some amount of s each year.. Also absolutely no fing need for her reactions to the “babies” toys. Hate the way she calls them the babies. fing dickhead.
She’s so out of breath in her outfit of the day video. Outfit is s too.
Why does she do the smug face when talking about the kids food?! And fing girl dinner? Why is she still saying this type of s. She’s too old for it. Them noodles looked fing grim. The outfit she picked really doesn’t suit her body shape at all.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Why can’t these idiots stay in their own bloody lane! Why are they all coming for our lurks! I seriously can’t be arsed with the saddos! Apart from they do make me laugh a bit cos just like Aimee - they never get it right do they! That fake picture that was supposed to be lurky! Hope they apologised to that poor innocent random lady 🤣🤣
Fani Ackroyd seems like the kind of person who gets jealous seeing a group of friends getting along well together. And she’s jealous because she hasn’t got any friends. The only friend she wants is Shameless and even she isn’t interested in you Fani. She doesn’t even acknowledge your existence. Sorry to break it to you, but you are a nobody to Aimee.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
That pumpkin video she is absolutely manic as do. What has she taken? Cus she’s acting so unhinged in it. Why is she so over the top with se she buys. The se she has bought for Halloween and it’s putting out already will end up in a skip. She buys some amount of s each year.. Also absolutely no fing need for her reactions to the “babies” toys. Hate the way she calls them the babies. fing dickhead.
Why does she do the smug face when talking about the kids food?! And fing girl dinner? Why is she still saying this type of s. She’s too old for it. Them noodles looked fing grim. The outfit she picked really doesn’t suit her body shape at all.
She’s just a mess isn’t she. She embarrasses herself and leaves plenty of people looking at her like 😳 WTF! She needs an intervention but that will never happen

Mar 8, 2024
She’s just a mess isn’t she. She embarrasses herself and leaves plenty of people looking at her like 😳 WTF! She needs an intervention but that will never happen
I was thinking can you imagine h and her mates listening to her acting like that over the Halloween stuff. The open mouth fake laugh she done reminded me of Sophiena of whatever bee name is.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Fani Ackroyd seems like the kind of person who gets jealous seeing a group of friends getting along well together. And she’s jealous because she hasn’t got any friends. The only friend she wants is Shameless and even she isn’t interested in you Fani. She doesn’t even acknowledge your existence. Sorry to break it to you, but you are a nobody to Aimee.
Yeah she may notice you if you buy from her showcase though. Tell her in the comments you bought 3 or 5 and you will get some ❤️❤️❤️❤️ because that’s what you are to her. Sales 👍🏼

Nightnurse

Mar 7, 2024
Dani going to all that effort for 12 followers. Got to admire the loyalty. Obviously a bit sad though, too much time on their hands.
And those twelve followers are probably from here (one of them is me🤭)
Cos none of them react to her posts or else there would be 12 ‘likes’ not just 1. The 1 ‘like’ comes from dani herself 😂😂😂😂😂

May 15, 2024
UK
I started following Chloe Rose after seeing her mentioned here. Her content is generally the same basis as Aimee - ie beauty (but ACTUAL beauty) and DUD - she has quite a few takeaways too but she is actually likeable! She always looks like she's made an effort and her house looks lovely. While it's not the content I usually follow, I would much rather see that on my feed 🤷‍♀️

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
She makes me feel sick!
She wore those pjs to cook last nights dinner , slept in them AND NOW serving up breakfast in them for H and her friends! 🤢🤮 touching every piece of food with her hands. She knocks me sick!
And serves food up on plastic childish plates for…. PreTEENS!
And on top of all that…. No BRA for the entire nation to view.
She’s beyond stupid

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She’s excited because she’s got a mental age of 10 it would seem. I can’t believe she buys so much awful se. The pumpkins are revolting but they may look nice if placed in front of her disgusting fireplace

(and then set on fire😂)