Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
That top looks too small and those trousers 🥴 she has no style and there’s definitely something wrong with a 40 year old getting that excited about her purchases 🤷🏽‍♀️ It’s very odd behaviour! Just goes to show how sad and empty her life is … to be ‘overjoyed & beyond excited’ buying cat toys & more tat for your … already CLUTTERED pit of a home. It’s like an explosion 💥 in multiple shops. It’s a complete fing mess.
Im trying to understand her brain and how she thinks… ( hard task, I know)
she sees something and individually the pieces ( TO HER… NOT US) look nice. Each item to her is particularly lovely. And MAYBE in the right setting , it may be. But she’s seems to have no concept of all the individual items going together.
Which then results in a very Mis-Matched chaos looking , idiotic MESS of a so called living area. God only knows what this new pending marble topped table from Next will look like , amongst all the other Mis matched items. The entire house needs seriously updating. It’s very 70’s!

My findings are…. She’s a PEDIGREE t

Mar 9, 2024
That top looks too small and those trousers 🥴 she has no style and there’s definitely something wrong with a 40 year old getting that excited about her purchases 🤷🏽‍♀️ It’s very odd behaviour! Just goes to show how sad and empty her life is … to be ‘overjoyed & beyond excited’ buying cat toys & more tat for your … already CLUTTERED pit of a home. It’s like an explosion 💥 in multiple shops. It’s a complete fing mess.
she sees something and individually the pieces ( TO HER… NOT US) look nice. Each item to her is particularly lovely. And MAYBE in the right setting , it may be. But she’s seems to have no concept of all the individual items going together.
Which then results in a very Mis-Matched chaos looking , idiotic MESS of a so called living area. God only knows what this new pending marble topped table from Next will look like , amongst all the other Mis matched items. The entire house needs seriously updating. It’s very 70’s!

I would like to validate your findings 👍✅

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside

Just thought….. she still ain’t been Costco yet. That’s been about a month since she got her membership card.
EVERYONE will know when she visits Costco. She can’t help herself by filming every day of her life. It’s all she has! As no real friends would entertain that lump of se!
Can’t go by herself as she constantly needs assistance 😂
Such a fantastic independent women 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣NOT

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Surely…The parents of these ( friends) who has suddenly appeared from nowhere✨ surely the parents know this simpleton 🤷🏽‍♀️ they must know her - to even allow their child to sleep over at aimless’s flea pit of a so called home? I mean…. It’s minging!
As seeing her - touching food, lives in a hovel, not house proud at all, her lack of cleanliness and a repulsive catpiss f. How can they leave their child with a clown faced idiot and be okay with that 🤷🏽‍♀️
There’s no way EVER, I would let my child sleep or eat there.

Obviously the parents don’t give a se 🤷🏽‍♀️

Mar 7, 2024
EVERYONE will know when she visits Costco. She can’t help herself by filming every day of her life. It’s all she has! As no real friends would entertain that lump of se!
Can’t go by herself as she constantly needs assistance 😂
Such a fantastic independent women 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣NOT
You would think just before her party last weekend would have been a perfect time to visit for salads, cakes, treats.......but greedy guts doesn't even like sharing with her daughter, let alone 'friends'

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Surely…The parents of these ( friends) who has suddenly appeared from nowhere✨ surely the parents know this simpleton 🤷🏽‍♀️ they must know her - to even allow their child to sleep over at aimless’s flea pit of a so called home? I mean…. It’s minging!
As seeing her - touching food, lives in a hovel, not house proud at all, her lack of cleanliness and a repulsive catpiss f. How can they leave their child with a clown faced idiot and be okay with that 🤷🏽‍♀️

The parents will be jaschin and one of the other brunch girls as they’re school mums aswell. They know what she’s like, they don’t care as long as aimless is footing the bill

Mar 8, 2024

And throw her evening boozing in the mix .....😳

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024

What the ACTUAL do ARE THOSE PYJAMAS???? do ME 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
Just thought….. she still ain’t been Costco yet. That’s been about a month since she got her membership card.
We’ve just got back from Costco and it was HEAVING - I’d never normally entertain it on a weekend but my daughter persuaded me - definitely not the place for someone with bad anxiety! £657 lighter too and I only wanted cookies! Does me every time ! 🤯

Mar 17, 2024
Birky

Pedigree?? Get to do she's a mongrel t 🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
We’ve just got back from Costco and it was HEAVING - I’d never normally entertain it on a weekend but my daughter persuaded me - definitely not the place for someone with bad anxiety! £657 lighter too and I only wanted cookies! Does me every time ! 🤯
How many cookies did you get? 👀👀🤣🤣