Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Quick question what is Dani's problem? Does anyone actually know? 🤣🤣 she's giving Antihero vibes. It's me hi! I'm the problem it's me 🤡 Shut up! 😴😴😴
Screenshot that you freak 🖕🏼
It’s actually very funny - this Dani is trying to jump on ANYONE in olgas comments and I’m telling you that women is exactly as we all describe Olgas Huns! Talk about thick! She can’t spell even the basics - looks like she never sat through an English lesson in her life- certainly never got past the Spot the Dog books! The more angry she gets the worse her spelling and grammar get. I can picture her sat there drooling n chucking herself all over. Olga would you please just talk to this dumb saddo please cos I’m embarrassed for the girl all she wants is your attention! Just give her a peanut cos at the end of the day she ain’t doing you any favours girl! 🤣

Mar 7, 2024
Quick question what is Dani's problem? Does anyone actually know? 🤣🤣 she's giving Antihero vibes. It's me hi! I'm the problem it's me 🤡 Shut up! 😴😴😴
Screenshot that you freak 🖕🏼
If I was a genuine fan of a creator, the last thing I would do is draw attention to pages like cc and t . Too many people have been converted after reading here

Mar 7, 2024
Those poor cats! 🐱 she’s so uninterested in their welfare and fs off and leave them.
And there is NO CAT SITTER.
probably her Dad nips in once a day to feed them.
So sad. 😞

Her house must STINK 🤢🤮
The cats will be busy p*ssing on the amazing new pumpkin teddy monstrosity to miss her 🎃 old Gregg the cat sitter will drop round and chuck them a few dreamies