Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Takes zero pride in her appearance at all always looks like she put her finger in a plug socket it’s giving Marv of home alone
Home Alone Reaction GIF by Freeform

Mar 7, 2024
Plot twist - becki Jones has got an awful lot of publicity from her will she won't she get weight loss surgery content..... Aimee may well do the same 🤔 one person does not need a burger, 2 fries and share box of nugs and selects plus sauces, probably a milkshake and dessert too 🐖💩
The way she had those elasticated waist trousers pulled up under her saggy nipples the other day, she might as well be Laurence.... Dinner 🍽

Mar 9, 2024
Oh I honestly can’t be doing with the fing fat t - rinse and repeat - day in day out. Not yet another fing McDonald’s! - spare burger tucked to the side? Ooh did they remember the sauces? The 4 bags of fries? Dunno how she can moan when the sauces go fing missing because clearly McDonald’s fing love the fat heffer! Do you know anyone else who unboxes regular fries that hold 4 large cartons? It’s favouritism? I certainly don’t get that many! She’s a lying greedy b! Can’t even tell the truth about bloody chips! And she’s fing filthy! She makes me fing itch - even my eyes tingle! Gunna have to stop watching her because my reactions to the stinking s are not normal. She’s starting to get a green haze of Fanny fumes round her - fat ugly dirty liar!