Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

It will be the usual s show, 25 breakfast, copious amounts of booze for the alcoholic grief thieves, oinking Olga shoehorned into to tight clothes with the dutty old bike rimming it constantly, she has got to keep her cash cow happy because she it too old & dutty to find a man to ponce off now. Everything will be AMAZING, STUNNING & BEAUTIFUL when it will be the normal fent of sty scamming ads, boring vlogs, oinking Olga eating enough for a family of 6 several times a day & buying tat. 🐽
Anyways hope all you non puffed nipped trowels are doing ok. Big week for us, A level results will be out on the 15th & all being well our lass will be following her dreams come Friday. 🤞 🌵❤️🐴🐓🐶🐱🐭🐮🐰

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I'm sorry if I'm being abrupt. I'm just upset and triggered.
It upset me seeing the 2 posts I was referring to. (Hadn't seen the newest one)
Personally I wouldn’t have said something like that to you or anyone else at that moment in time. Then to have others say I'm seeing it wrong and should just take it isn't ppl having my back or genuinely caring about me and my feelings. I would be upset if I had made someone feel like that.
Everyone has always supported u lurkey..including me. Minimsing how I feel and take things without even seeing the post in question is unfair. I haven't seen any support for how i am feeling tbh. I expected more from the group I have come to think a lot of and it hurts. Some matter and some don't...that's the truth.
I'm just being honest. That's all I ever am. I mean you no offence lurkey but everyone has always had your back so it's not relatable to how I'm feeling.
We all have your back ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Morning,
Not carrying it on but wanted to respond to some of the comments.
If I upset anyone then I apologise.
My feelings still stand on the posters comments tbh. I could have done without reading that straight away after and it was quite blunt imo.
Should I have jumped on them straight away..no. i admit I was upset and triggered.
It has been said that there was an apology...this is incorrect. I got a sty response back saying if u took it like that I cba or something like that.
I did not want anyone going after the poster though. I just expected a bit of acknowledgement that I was upset and why.
I felt my feelings were being invalidated at times and my issue minimised. Saying it was silly is not very helpful with regards to moving on. Bit unfair to say that.
I'm more than aware others have been targeted by this dani and I am sorry for that and have supported when ive been on. There were 3 posts related to me but the one I was referring to was putting info about me in the hope my daughter would see it and my words.
I have reflected on the fact I've overshared and prob only have myself to blame for that.
I've never had a run in with anyone on here previously. I've not been on as much as s going on myself. I take on board the comments that someone said about not everyone is going to say what you want or react the same way though, but that applies to everyone, me included. I've always tried to support others whether it's related to A or not.
I think it is probably best for everyone if I left this particular group.
Like I said apologise if anyone thinks I'm wrong or if I have upset anyone. Wasn't actually my intention.
I'm not going to lie and say I take all my feelings back because that would not be an honest reflection of my feelings.

Mar 9, 2024
It will be the usual s show, 25 breakfast, copious amounts of booze for the alcoholic grief thieves, oinking Olga shoehorned into to tight clothes with the dutty old bike rimming it constantly, she has got to keep her cash cow happy because she it too old & dutty to find a man to ponce off now. Everything will be AMAZING, STUNNING & BEAUTIFUL when it will be the normal fent of sty scamming ads, boring vlogs, oinking Olga eating enough for a family of 6 several times a day & buying tat. 🐽
Anyways hope all you non puffed nipped trowels are doing ok. Big week for us, A level results will be out on the 15th & all being well our lass will be following her dreams come Friday. 🤞 🌵❤️🐴🐓🐶🐱🐭🐮🐰
🤞🤞🤞I remember this all too well Hun - sending your girl all the luck 🍀

Mar 9, 2024
Morning,
My feelings still stand on the posters comments tbh. I could have done without reading that straight away after and it was quite blunt imo.
Should I have jumped on them straight away..no. i admit I was upset and triggered.
It has been said that there was an apology...this is incorrect. I got a sty response back saying if u took it like that I cba or something like that.
I did not want anyone going after the poster though. I just expected a bit of acknowledgement that I was upset and why.
I felt my feelings were being invalidated at times and my issue minimised. Saying it was silly is not very helpful with regards to moving on. Bit unfair to say that.
I'm more than aware others have been targeted by this dani and I am sorry for that and have supported when ive been on. There were 3 posts related to me but the one I was referring to was putting info about me in the hope my daughter would see it and my words.
I have reflected on the fact I've overshared and prob only have myself to blame for that.
I've never had a run in with anyone on here previously. I've not been on as much as s going on myself. I take on board the comments that someone said about not everyone is going to say what you want or react the same way though, but that applies to everyone, me included. I've always tried to support others whether it's related to A or not.
Like I said apologise if anyone thinks I'm wrong or if I have upset anyone. Wasn't actually my intention.
I'm not going to lie and say I take all my feelings back because that would not be an honest reflection of my feelings.
Please don’t go 😢 I really do understand how you feel - I was really trying to be supportive and absolutely did not mean to minimise your feelings in anyway - I’m so very sorry if I made it worse x

Mar 9, 2024
Dabbers at the ready. Eyes down, look in. 😳😳
1 fat lady on her own. Number 8 🐷🤣

Tv Land Teacher GIF by Teachers on TV Land
I must be the only person on the planet who is se at bingo! I get distracted ! When those bingo bad asses can play with 49 tickets 🤣🤣 I’ve all on with 1 - wouldn’t shout if I thought I’d won cos it would be wrong and I’d get lynched🤣

wiccanyoda

Apr 27, 2024
UK
Morning,
Don’t leave ❤️ I don’t post often as everyone usually says what I’m thinking but I can’t scroll on past seeing how your feeling. I fully understand how your feeling I saw the post on TT & it was directly more personal towards you & your family. Your allowed to feel how your feeling & I don’t think your reaction was unnecessary, quite tame because do me I would of caused WW3 if she had mentioned my family. Sorry you feel you didn’t get the support others get but you are a well valued fellow troll & I will miss seeing your posts if you go 🥰.

P.S - Did we miss the flea infested emotional support bear off Bingo? 👀