Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
I joined and have stayed here through endless chaos, jo woe, this old girl and fake lurker who even came for my child was I upset and angry at fake lurkers comments yes I was but I don’t see the point in dwelling on it either I carried on business as usual. They soon went away and left me alone. I’ve also had many disagreements with people on here things have been said that I didn’t necessarily like or agree with but adult conversations were had and apologise made and again moved on.
I’ve offered nothing but support, acknowledgement of feelings numerous times but even now that doesn’t appear good enough. I’m not bothered at this point if I come across as mean or rude I’m all for acknowledging others peoples feelings and offering any support I possibly can but I also would like that to be reciprocated when my feelings and opinions may be different to other people’s but I’m allowed them also.
I’m here to laugh, joke, be a god awful troll and this has just become a complete take over to the real reason we are here.
Sorry puffy your comment just stood out to me and I’ve been silent most of the day on this but it’s like kids in a playground and it seems being nice and supportive and even apologised to they will go away and still tarnish me saying I don’t acknowledge their feelings and dani went for them the most when I’ve had 3 sets of weirdos come for me!
Well for what it’s worth - I think you are lovely and why these nutters make a be line for you I do not know - but as with the fake lurker I wouldn’t let you go down alone for doing the exact same as all of us. I love all the different personalities we have on here - but then I love people - takes an awful lot for me to dislike someone. ❤️❤️

Mar 9, 2024
What a really good post. Perfectly put. It’s how I see this place too. We are a right bunch of funny fers 🤣 And nice little bit of spice at the end to our resident stalker Dani too 🤣

I’ve let them get on with it on their FF thread, they’ve a little community there and I respect that. I just felt on here I had to stand up for myself. I’m a little baffled how it turned into a s fest but I know next time that I probably shouldn’t try help anyone as I’m not tactful enough.
Well I am not coming for you because of your style babe - not ever and - although like everyone I like a bit of love, tea& sympathy I do sometimes need that straight to the point no frills angle, so if I’m ever in a mess please don’t ignore me 🤣❤️ sometimes I don’t need tact so we are good x

Mar 9, 2024
What a really good post. Perfectly put. It’s how I see this place too. We are a right bunch of funny fers 🤣 And nice little bit of spice at the end to our resident stalker Dani too 🤣

I’ve let them get on with it on their FF thread, they’ve a little community there and I respect that. I just felt on here I had to stand up for myself. I’m a little baffled how it turned into a s fest but I know next time that I probably shouldn’t try help anyone as I’m not tactful enough.
Can I just ask because must really be a bit thick but what exactly is the FF thread? What or who is it about? I’m assuming it’s something to do with Tesco? 🤣

Mar 9, 2024
And that isn’t me saying I’ve had it worse either it isn’t a competition and I’d appreciate if anyone has anything to say about me or to me you mention me in your post and we’ll discuss it like grown ups.
Hi mrs lurker I do have something to say actually - you have had it really rough with one thing after another but I think you handled it brilliantly and I think you are a bad ass troll 🧌 keep being you ❤️

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Can I just ask because must really be a bit thick but what exactly is the FF thread? What or who is it about? I’m assuming it’s something to do with Tesco? 🤣
It’s called faceless friends where some from here chat about non Aimee things. It’s completely open like this thread & from what I’ve seen in the past a bit too much has been shared. I don’t understand how people carried on sharing too much after the jo debacle. It’s never worth the risk putting something that could possibly identify you on an open forum.

And that dani has been reading there as well as the Aimee thread so obviously she’d picked up stuff nosey had posted & tried to use it against her in a video and that’s basically what’s kicked it off in here

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
When our kids were little, if we were on holiday or away then we barely drank alcohol but if we did one of us always remained sober to you know look after the kids properly and incase anything urgent happened. Surely that’s a default setting? But it seems they are both drinking?
Exactly this … I always stayed sober even to this day (kids are 14,16 ) my kids have never seen me drunk or even slightly tipsy , but them it’s easy for me because I prefer a cuppa to alcohol x

Mar 9, 2024
It’s called faceless friends where some from here chat about non Aimee things. It’s completely open like this thread & from what I’ve seen in the past a bit too much has been shared. I don’t understand how people carried on sharing too much after the jo debacle. It’s never worth the risk putting something that could possibly identify you on an open forum.

And that dani has been reading there as well as the Aimee thread so obviously she’d picked up stuff nosey had posted & tried to use it against her in a video and that’s basically what’s kicked it off in here
Thank you for that so it’s absolutely nothing to do with Tesco then 🤣🤣

Morning fellow trowels, I’m going to over share now because something traumatic has happened, as I was feeding the boy I noticed that me left pip was a bit puffy, not puffy puffy as in Oinking Olga PUFFY but only slightly puffy, woke the old man up, (with a swift elbow to the head) to examine said left pip for puffiness, he said left pip does not look puffy or PUFFY but I’m not convinced & Gavin refused to look. 😪if I start to paint myself like a clown, smell of piss & biscuits, have arms like big baguettes, join a gaggle of munters or smell like a piss ridden tena lady, please stage a intervention. Thoughts & prayers appreciated at this difficult traumatic time.🙏 😪

Mar 9, 2024
Morning fellow trowels, I’m going to over share now because something traumatic has happened, as I was feeding the boy I noticed that me left pip was a bit puffy, not puffy puffy as in Oinking Olga PUFFY but only slightly puffy, woke the old man up, (with a swift elbow to the head) to examine said left pip for puffiness, he said left pip does not look puffy or PUFFY but I’m not convinced & Gavin refused to look. 😪if I start to paint myself like a clown, smell of piss & biscuits, have arms like big baguettes, join a gaggle of munters or smell like a piss ridden tena lady, please stage a intervention. Thoughts & prayers appreciated at this difficult traumatic time.🙏 😪
Oh no !!! Nothing worse than a puffy nip xx

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Hope your puffy nip isn’t too sore. Could be a blocked duct so maybe a warm compress may help….
X

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
I’m just catching up on Abersoch… and her videos of arrival & walking through the town etc… they completely leave H out of filming together. Aimee & Wendy Cosy together. Laughing together. Filming together. Giggling. Showing off the town together. It’s like they’re on their own holiday.
I’m wondering how Harper feels about being left out and trailing behind them and watching their silliness and having fun together then H is not being involved in her holiday too. So sad 😞

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I’m just catching up on Abersoch… and her videos of arrival & walking through the town etc… they completely leave H out of filming together. Aimee & Wendy Cosy together. Laughing together. Filming together. Giggling. Showing off the town together. It’s like they’re on their own holiday.
I’m wondering how Harper feels about being left out and trailing behind them and watching their silliness and having fun together then H is not being involved in her holiday too. So sad 😞
They can’t film her, but they’ve said in the past they pretend to film her so she’s not left out.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Hi all,

I just wanted to echo what a lot have already said - that we all have our own unique writing styles and because it is written the tone can often be lost but that I appreciate every single one of us on here.

You’ve all helped me in my bad days as well - sometimes I share that and sometimes I don’t. I often come on when I having a low day and see comments that make me giggle or make me see there good in every day and I thank you all for that.

No one is more liked or respected more than the other - we all have some good things to add to the chat and we have all shared info about ourselves at times too.

When on a forum like this and making connections it is difficult not to want to share elements about ourselves. That could be said we show a level of vulnerability about ourselves once we reach that level of trust.

Sadly though with an open forum it means that info can get shared around and doesn’t become as private and constructed to how it was orginally. And then people like that stupid idiot use it on their pages thinking they doing a public service and doing what exactly we don’t do yet labelling us as trolls.

I hope no one feels the need to leave this page as it feeds right into their hands as they wanting to create this drama here where we all go against one another.

Let’s give no more attention to the page now and focus on what we are all here for.

Big love to all 💕