Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
She really has no sense of pride does she? She looks absolutely atrocious in that coffee photo. What a state……
She looks like she’s not washed in months. Her hair is clearly suffering now with the atrocious diet and is snapping & looks awful.

I hope they don’t leave that air bnb in a state like they leave their hotel room

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I attract them at this point 😂😂😂
And exactly 👍 we had an adult conversation and moved on nobody can do anything about the events that have happened or what’s been said apologise have been made and if they aren’t accepted then that’s their decision and I respect that but don’t drag it on either when endless people have offered so much support and guidance and even tried making jokes, changing the topic and getting the thread back to what it should be about. I had a lot of respect and was fond of nosey and it’s a shame to see that doesn’t seem to be reciprocated right now.
I just get the impression she was very hurt by the nasty TT. Shes said herself she can be triggered easily for lots of reasons and I think she found this very comforting here. She wasn’t feeling great and it just blew up. I hope she just keeps looking because the bingo is hilarious 🤣

Mar 9, 2024
Hey everyone woke up this morning with a toothache- an hour later it’s that bad I could chop my own head off. My dentist is amazing and got me an appointment for 2pm😢 I hate dentists and always have a bit of meltdown. What I’m panicking about is I can’t even tell him which tooth is hurting cos it feels like it’s all over ? I’m just a baby when it comes to dentists - pray for me my lovelies x

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
May 24, 2024
The World
Hey everyone woke up this morning with a toothache- an hour later it’s that bad I could chop my own head off. My dentist is amazing and got me an appointment for 2pm😢 I hate dentists and always have a bit of meltdown. What I’m panicking about is I can’t even tell him which tooth is hurting cos it feels like it’s all over ? I’m just a baby when it comes to dentists - pray for me my lovelies x
It will be fine ❤️ but I get it I hate it.
If you bite down, do any of your teeth feel slightly raised and gets contact with above or below teeth before any other? Usually the swelling/inflammation can raise a tooth.

I’ve rocked back and forward crying at toothache. It’s the actual pits ❤️❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’m just catching up on Abersoch… and her videos of arrival & walking through the town etc… they completely leave H out of filming together. Aimee & Wendy Cosy together. Laughing together. Filming together. Giggling. Showing off the town together. It’s like they’re on their own holiday.
I’m wondering how Harper feels about being left out and trailing behind them and watching their silliness and having fun together then H is not being involved in her holiday too. So sad 😞
She’s so used to it now. It’s the norm in her life. What I find sad is the drinking all the time and that she hasn’t even got her own bed

Last edited:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Morning fellow trowels, I’m going to over share now because something traumatic has happened, as I was feeding the boy I noticed that me left pip was a bit puffy, not puffy puffy as in Oinking Olga PUFFY but only slightly puffy, woke the old man up, (with a swift elbow to the head) to examine said left pip for puffiness, he said left pip does not look puffy or PUFFY but I’m not convinced & Gavin refused to look. 😪if I start to paint myself like a clown, smell of piss & biscuits, have arms like big baguettes, join a gaggle of munters or smell like a piss ridden tena lady, please stage a intervention. Thoughts & prayers appreciated at this difficult traumatic time.🙏 😪
Elbow to the head 😂