Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

May 24, 2024
The World
Oooo there you are! Been meaning to summon you my diabetes is officially in remission šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³
It was thinking of you that made me come over as Iā€™m finished my course so thought youā€™d be due finished!! Love this for you!!! ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø
Itā€™s been a slog for us both! Hope youā€™re having some sort of celebration. I know I am šŸ„‚

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Hey everyone woke up this morning with a toothache- an hour later itā€™s that bad I could chop my own head off. My dentist is amazing and got me an appointment for 2pmšŸ˜¢ I hate dentists and always have a bit of meltdown. What Iā€™m panicking about is I canā€™t even tell him which tooth is hurting cos it feels like itā€™s all over ? Iā€™m just a baby when it comes to dentists - pray for me my lovelies x
Don't worry ( I feel it though) that's the dentist job to identify the problem but remember their job also is to stop you being in pain!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
It was thinking of you that made me come over as Iā€™m finished my course so thought youā€™d be due finished!! Love this for you!!! ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø
Itā€™s been a slog for us both! Hope youā€™re having some sort of celebration. I know I am šŸ„‚
Aw bless you!! Itā€™s been hectic here šŸ¤£
Yes my levels are officially down to 36 which means Iā€™m completely out of the diabetic range now and not even pre diabetic! And I can now have evening mealsšŸ˜‚ and I know itā€™s been bloody hard!! Raise a glass for me I donā€™t drink! šŸ„‚

May 24, 2024
The World
Aw bless you!! Itā€™s been hectic here šŸ¤£
Yes my levels are officially down to 36 which means Iā€™m completely out of the diabetic range now and not even pre diabetic! And I can now have evening mealsšŸ˜‚ and I know itā€™s been bloody hard!! Raise a glass for me I donā€™t drink! šŸ„‚
Makes it all worth it, brutal at the time. Time went so slow for the first 8 weeks for me then the last 4 just went in a flash. Iā€™m sure weā€™ll look back and think that flew by - but I ainā€™t there yet šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I hardly drink but Iā€™ll one for special occasions which, this is!! ā¤ļø
I have one more operation then I can start to move forward.
I hope you at least have a celebratory evening meal šŸ½ļø

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She looks like sheā€™s not washed in months. Her hair is clearly suffering now with the atrocious diet and is snapping & looks awful.

I hope they donā€™t leave that air bnb in a state like they leave their hotel room
Can I add to bingo card please?

ā€œweā€™ve put all the towels in the wash, stripped the beds and had a good clean around the place, you know because itā€™s someoneā€™s home and I know they have cleaners but I like to leave the place as I found itā€

Complete lie but sheā€™s gonna say it

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Makes it all worth it, brutal at the time. Time went so slow for the first 8 weeks for me then the last 4 just went in a flash. Iā€™m sure weā€™ll look back and think that flew by - but I ainā€™t there yet šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I hardly drink but Iā€™ll one for special occasions which, this is!! ā¤ļø
I have one more operation then I can start to move forward.
I hope you at least have a celebratory evening meal šŸ½ļø
I know the past few weeks went fast but it was bloody hard to stick to! I was hangry šŸ˜‚ one good thing about Aimee her taste tastes, s diet and appearance from the s diet motivate you to keep goingšŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Hope your operation goes well babe šŸ„°
Well done to you ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøšŸ„³

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Hey everyone woke up this morning with a toothache- an hour later itā€™s that bad I could chop my own head off. My dentist is amazing and got me an appointment for 2pmšŸ˜¢ I hate dentists and always have a bit of meltdown. What Iā€™m panicking about is I canā€™t even tell him which tooth is hurting cos it feels like itā€™s all over ? Iā€™m just a baby when it comes to dentists - pray for me my lovelies x
Same here but itā€™s fine, youā€™ll be fine just think of how nice it will be when the pain is gone šŸ‘šŸ¼

May 24, 2024
The World
I know the past few weeks went fast but it was bloody hard to stick to! I was hangry šŸ˜‚ one good thing about Aimee her taste tastes, s diet and appearance from the s diet motivate you to keep goingšŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Hope your operation goes well babe šŸ„°
Well done to you ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøšŸ„³
Aimee and Vav are enough to keep anyone on track with a diet! Something positive does come out of them being on tiktok šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Thank you babe ā¤ļøšŸ˜
Onwards and upwards for us both šŸ‘©šŸ¼ā€šŸ¤ā€šŸ‘©šŸ½

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Aimee and Vav are enough to keep anyone on track with a diet! Something positive does come out of them being on tiktok šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Thank you babe ā¤ļøšŸ˜
Onwards and upwards for us both šŸ‘©šŸ¼ā€šŸ¤ā€šŸ‘©šŸ½
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ they sure do one look at them and itā€™s like er yeah Iā€™m gonna take steps to avoid that šŸ˜‚ MTH song about vav made me howl ā€œvavron arse bigger than a 50 inch televisionā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
And definitely!!!! šŸ„³

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Thought Iā€™d pop over to see whatā€™s happening in Aimeeā€™s world and I wish I hadnā€™t bothered šŸ¤¢
Please stay for the bingo, maybe suggest a bingo card for that thieving narcissist over there.

ā€œIā€™ve been bossing the gym everyday doing workouts at home and now Iā€™m losing weight. Nothing to do with ozempic I promiseā€