Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Did you think it was all about Tesco fashion?
I had just assumed🤣 feeling very silly now although I’m still a bit confused tbh - I mean is this one supposed to be absolutely nothing but Olga cos all sorts come up on here? I don’t want to get booted off for saying the wrong thing, but it seems we all just chip in along the way with some randomness 🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I seen these in the replies to a vid, they count towards the bingo game don’t they?
Mentioning of the cat sitter and meeting one of her followers
IMG_4375.jpeg IMG_4376.jpeg
Yes absolutely. God she just lies all the time doesn’t she. Imagine having to live like that? Constantly alert and second guessing all the time. Just live your life, enjoy each moment in the moment. It’s sad, I can put my phone down now and get on with my day, pick it up later on my treadmill while I walk or don’t bother. It’s not how I pay the bills or get cash to squander. 🤷‍♀️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I’m just catching up on Abersoch… and her videos of arrival & walking through the town etc… they completely leave H out of filming together. Aimee & Wendy Cosy together. Laughing together. Filming together. Giggling. Showing off the town together. It’s like they’re on their own holiday.
I’m wondering how Harper feels about being left out and trailing behind them and watching their silliness and having fun together then H is not being involved in her holiday too. So sad 😞
I always think this. And you rarely hear a peep out of her even when she's supposedly with 'friends' in the background. So sad for her 😢

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I had just assumed🤣 feeling very silly now although I’m still a bit confused tbh - I mean is this one supposed to be absolutely nothing but Olga cos all sorts come up on here? I don’t want to get booted off for saying the wrong thing, but it seems we all just chip in along the way with some randomness 🤣
You can talk about other things besides Aimee but that thread was made so this one doesn’t get full of off topic stuff and people could talk on the other one instead 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Yes this is Aimee but we are human so we always add a bit extra. The FF was so we didn’t hog this one with other talk.
No one is getting booted off anyway, so you say whatever you like, ask what you like, whenever you like. 😘

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Just how many tacky RINGS does she have to wear 🤷🏽‍♀️ there’s almost one on each finger! Sometimes… Less is more 💫

Then another thing is… she’s travelled in that stupid pink top with 🍓, pink close fitting shorts and those ridiculous bright pink Barbie crocs and clown make up then goes out to dinner in that outfit 🙄🫣 wouldn’t you want to freshen up etc… and remove your silly toddler clothes first 🤷🏽‍♀️

She never fails to amaze me on how SHE THINKS , she looks gorgeous

Attachments

• IMG_9995.png
    IMG_9995.png
    378.5 KB · Views: 24
Mar 9, 2024
Yes this is Aimee but we are human so we always add a bit extra. The FF was so we didn’t hog this one with other talk.
No one is getting booted off anyway, so you say whatever you like, ask what you like, whenever you like. 😘
Well I will try and keep it strictly Olga - been here ages and I’ve seen all kinds of chat - I genuinely didn’t know we should be going elsewhere for bits of random. Really sorry everyone x

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Yes absolutely. God she just lies all the time doesn’t she. Imagine having to live like that? Constantly alert and second guessing all the time. Just live your life, enjoy each moment in the moment. It’s sad, I can put my phone down now and get on with my day, pick it up later on my treadmill while I walk or don’t bother. It’s not how I pay the bills or get cash to squander. 🤷‍♀️
What I want to know is, why is daddy going to the house also? She has this apparent cat sitter going multiple times a day to see to the cats. So is there any need for daddy dearest to go too?
Oh yeah, it’s cos the cat sitter is made up and it’s daddy who is feeding the cats.
She’s so full of s

Mar 9, 2024
Just how many tacky RINGS does she have to wear 🤷🏽‍♀️ there’s almost one on each finger! Sometimes… Less is more 💫

Then another thing is… she’s travelled in that stupid pink top with 🍓, pink close fitting shorts and those ridiculous bright pink Barbie crocs and clown make up then goes out to dinner in that outfit 🙄🫣 wouldn’t you want to freshen up etc… and remove your silly toddler clothes first 🤷🏽‍♀️

She never fails to amaze me on how SHE THINKS , she looks gorgeous
Ooh that dent! Her face will be turning in soon - I think it’s because she has no brain to pad out her skull🤣