Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
You won’t say anything wrong don’t worry! You make me laugh daily todays topic though was you thinking FF meant Tesco 🤣🤣🤣
I know - i feel so silly! I only didn’t look cos this one goes so bloody fast if I joined another thread I’d need to leave work n do this full time! I actually thought to myself how much can they chat about the virtues of a wide leg work trouser or a pineapple print co ord 🤣🤣😳

May 24, 2024
The World
Please stay for the bingo, maybe suggest a bingo card for that thieving narcissist over there.

“I’ve been bossing the gym everyday doing workouts at home and now I’m losing weight. Nothing to do with ozempic I promise”
What’s the game? I’m so out of touch with Aimee since she blocked me and I’ve blocked her from my own account 🤣🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I know - i feel so silly! I only didn’t look cos this one goes so bloody fast if I joined another thread I’d need to leave work n do this full time! I actually thought to myself how much can they chat about the virtues of a wide leg work trouser or a pineapple print co ord 🤣🤣😳
I don’t really go on the other thread either tbh it’s not mega busy 😂 this one is where I park my bum permanently 😂

Mar 9, 2024
What I want to know is, why is daddy going to the house also? She has this apparent cat sitter going multiple times a day to see to the cats. So is there any need for daddy dearest to go too?
Oh yeah, it’s cos the cat sitter is made up and it’s daddy who is feeding the cats.
She’s so full of s
I bet he absolutely hates it! Checking the house for cat piss n crap because his gormless impulsive none daughter decided to turn the house he gave her into a frigging cat hotel! Ungrateful thing she is- bet he’s fuming at the state of that place!

Thanks to all for the advice about my slightly puffy left pip, everyone I know has now seen my left pip & it’s still undecided wether there is a element of puffiness, absolutely no pain or tenderness. My mother in law ( who has never been arrested or charged with robbing old people) has donated cabbage leaves & told me to make them nice & cold & get them in my bra, just incase. Me & the boy are both seeing the GP tomorrow, just for a little MOT so I will get the left pip throughly checked then. 🙂
Oinking Olga we all know you snarffled that pastry down your fat snout & then went on to scoff several more as soon as the camera went off. 🐽🐟🤡🐽

May 30, 2024
UK
You can see this is filtered as her bottom lip is disappearing so why does she still look so horrendous? Can the filters not filter anymore? She really is looking dirty and grotesque. I bet Debs and Dave look at her with pity and laugh although I very much doubt that Dirty Dave has given her a second thought*** since he dumped her on the evening the Halloween tree was thrown.

*** Probably is only reminded of what she meant to him when he has an itchy knob

Attachments

• DC896FF9-47CE-4145-902C-99E15015751E.jpeg
    DC896FF9-47CE-4145-902C-99E15015751E.jpeg
    108.3 KB · Views: 45

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Just how many tacky RINGS does she have to wear 🤷🏽‍♀️ there’s almost one on each finger! Sometimes… Less is more 💫

Then another thing is… she’s travelled in that stupid pink top with 🍓, pink close fitting shorts and those ridiculous bright pink Barbie crocs and clown make up then goes out to dinner in that outfit 🙄🫣 wouldn’t you want to freshen up etc… and remove your silly toddler clothes first 🤷🏽‍♀️

She never fails to amaze me on how SHE THINKS , she looks gorgeous
I can’t believe how many she has on 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Well I will try and keep it strictly Olga - been here ages and I’ve seen all kinds of chat - I genuinely didn’t know we should be going elsewhere for bits of random. Really sorry everyone x
No we don’t have to go anywhere else at all, it was just so people could talk more about other things that’s all. Nosey found it helpful to chat on there if she was feeling low and so did others. We can talk about whatever we like so don’t be put off. If you wanted to ask in depth about something you can do it there but honestly you don’t have to 👍🏼

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
What I want to know is, why is daddy going to the house also? She has this apparent cat sitter going multiple times a day to see to the cats. So is there any need for daddy dearest to go too?
Oh yeah, it’s cos the cat sitter is made up and it’s daddy who is feeding the cats.
She’s so full of s
I know and saying in the comments “I’ve seen the lady going in” no you haven’t 😂😂😂😂 it might wash on thickos but not here love 🤪

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I love this, can imagine a bemused look on your face 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 9, 2024
You can see this is filtered as her bottom lip is disappearing so why does she still look so horrendous? Can the filters not filter anymore? She really is looking dirty and grotesque. I bet Debs and Dave look at her with pity and laugh although I very much doubt that Dirty Dave has given her a second thought*** since he dumped her on the evening the Halloween tree was thrown.

*** Probably is only reminded of what she meant to him when he has an itchy knob
Oh I bet he gave her a few thoughts while the clap nurse was scraping his scabby Todger out! 😳

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
Hey everyone woke up this morning with a toothache- an hour later it’s that bad I could chop my own head off. My dentist is amazing and got me an appointment for 2pm😢 I hate dentists and always have a bit of meltdown. What I’m panicking about is I can’t even tell him which tooth is hurting cos it feels like it’s all over ? I’m just a baby when it comes to dentists - pray for me my lovelies x
Hope the appointment goes ok. I'm a nightmare, I'd rather they pull the tooth than fill it. Can't cope with the drill.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Just how many tacky RINGS does she have to wear 🤷🏽‍♀️ there’s almost one on each finger! Sometimes… Less is more 💫

Then another thing is… she’s travelled in that stupid pink top with 🍓, pink close fitting shorts and those ridiculous bright pink Barbie crocs and clown make up then goes out to dinner in that outfit 🙄🫣 wouldn’t you want to freshen up etc… and remove your silly toddler clothes first 🤷🏽‍♀️

She never fails to amaze me on how SHE THINKS , she looks gorgeous
Erm is this a new holiday bracelet? That’s on the cards 👍🏼