Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Stop gatekeeping your aesthetics practioner babes. The one you looked into so much. I would be mortified if that was my client after 3 treatments. Come on pop over and I will rectify it for you, I will even ignore the smell of cat piss ❤️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240813_171609_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240813_171609_TikTok.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 26
Mar 9, 2024
Hello all 😘😍 I've not caught up yet.
I'm sure it's been mentioned but I hope everyone's well after... well a s show tbh 🤦🏼‍♀️ I love this page and you all absolutely kill me 🤣 but yesterday was not it! I don't like anyone being singled out, or labelled bullies when it was not the case whatsoever! and absolutely not slagged off on other pages. I thought we we're all adults and respectful enough to accept not everyone will agree 100% of the time. Anyway enough of that I do hope we're all back on track now and anyone who felt the need has left. I'll be back when I've caught up on the bullshit 🤣
Well you had best not be doing no disappearing act Birkey - you are our unification minister 🤣

Mar 9, 2024
Stop gatekeeping your aesthetics practioner babes. The one you looked into so much. I would be mortified if that was my client after 3 treatments. Come on pop over and I will rectify it for you, I will even ignore the smell of cat piss ❤️
Rectify it? 🤣🤣🤣 what would you do babe? Full head transplant? I doubt those 2 surgeons on Botched could find anything worth saving on that mug !

Mar 9, 2024
Mine & Gavins musings this afternoon, we concur with everything birkeybike has just said, nobody rules this page, yeah some of us post more than others & that’s ok, just like it ok that some of us just read here, there is absolutely No bullies or bullying, think those words get used way to often when someone doesn’t agree with what’s been said. We are grown ups & as I have said before I’m here to take the piss out of Oinking Olga & call it & it’s grief thief old bike mother out on there lies & bullshit, if I agree with what’s been posted or find it amusing then I will react to it & if I don’t I will scroll past it, it’s that simple, people are entitled to their opinions & opinions are like arseholes, we all have them. Anyone that has felt the need to leave then I wish you well.
P.s If you ain’t had the experience of putting cold cabbage leaves in your bras you should give it a go, it’s quite refreshing, I would give it a 8/10. 🥬 🌵
Bless you - is it still just puffy but not painful? It makes my toes curl thinking about it x

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
The whole hair thing is just because we mention it here. She has zero embarrassment and thinks she is doing something by making it look worse every time.
This unkempt look is to win over the really frazzled genuine single parents who don’t have family around the corner to step in a do school runs and overnight stays.
She thinks looking rough means she is busy being a mum.

Bless you - is it still just puffy but not painful? It makes my toes curl thinking about it x
No deffo no discomfort or pain, my left pip has been viewed by many today, some say slightly puffy others say nah it’s still a non puffy nip. Could just be that’s the boy’s favourite side & also using the pump, but as I said seeing GP tomorrow so I will whip the left pip out for her perusal. Cabbage leaves are from my mother in law, she knows her stuff so I always do what I’m told when she tells me & cabbage leaves in the bra is quite a pleasant experience. 🤣🤣🤣🥬

Mar 9, 2024
No deffo no discomfort or pain, my left pip has been viewed by many today, some say slightly puffy others say nah it’s still a non puffy nip. Could just be that’s the boy’s favourite side & also using the pump, but as I said seeing GP tomorrow so I will whip the left pip out for her perusal. Cabbage leaves are from my mother in law, she knows her stuff so I always do what I’m told when she tells me & cabbage leaves in the bra is quite a pleasant experience. 🤣🤣🤣🥬
I will take your and Gavins word for it babe - hoping you’ve not shoved the foliage into dance Victoria Secrets 🤣🤣