Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Do you reckon olga & Bendy sit and make a posting schedule and rules? I mean olga would throw a fit if Bendy just posted what she wanted when she wanted and stole Olgas thunder.

I’ve paid for you to come mummy so you have to do what I tell you - I am not allowing you to post anything all day because all my millions of minions will get anxious and desperate to get a glimpse of Moi. When I do allow it I demand you make it all about me and make it perfectly clear I am you most beautiful and most loved child otherwise you pay for you own fin tea an ya walking home!

Time 2 Chat

May 18, 2024
United Kingdom
She’s got a bloody beach down her road but I’ve never heard her say she’s been or even seen her near it so why the false excitement? She’s so bloody odd!
It was sunny when they arrived. I would have been down the beach as soon as I got there.

But I would have set off early to get the full day there as well though.

No stops at services, no trips to The Asda.

What a waste of the first day. Junk food and boozies

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Last thing I’m gunna say on all this rubbish. I’ve tried really hard to be tactful - I’ve no idea about the other page - I’ve all on keeping up with this one tbh. I genuinely just thought it erupted from nowhere last night and as I just happened to be still up I saw it unfold - im really sorry to all those effected - I saw the hurt but Like I’ve said - text does not always convey the writers emotions and wires get crossed. Nobody wants anyone to leave or feel bullied - bluntness maybe but I’ve seen no bullying? I can see both sides but I’m not 2 faced. Am I wrong when I say that to me this is a safe space to say what we need to about Olga before we explode with frustration? I guarantee every-time I look on here someone has said something that makes me titter or full on belly laugh! I don’t come on here looking for emotional sanctuary or anything too deep? I’m happy for the ones who share a celebration or I can empathise with any disappointment but I don’t think anyone comes here to find a deep emotional safe space? Maybe I’m wrong but I just want the banter - and yeah we are all different but of course there will be some people that you just know you’d be friends with if you were to meet - can’t say I’ve seen anyone post anything that I’ve found offensive or even disliked. I like this funny little place - I’ve learned a few very odd things 🤣 I’ve laughed till I’ve nearly wet my pants and it’s a nice little stress reliever - it’s really not that deep so please please can we regroup tomorrow with everyone who still wants to be here because I wanna win this bloody bingo! Tilly has done us proud coming up with this little game so let’s just get back to the giggles and if anyone is gunna be devastated by that dani trying to expose you just be careful what you’re putting. My friends and family would not give 2 fs - theyd think it was funny Because they know and love me. Nothing I have said would be of interest to my work or cause any disruption to our business so sorry Dani - do your worst love - no fs given so off you pop - no more time are you getting from me !

Praise Pray GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Right, Bingo!
Today we have :
Gash flashers morning coffee delivery
Gift shop
I am also thinking we can cross of the H wearing clothes that look too big, cos they do in those insta pics
H’s hair too, but they are outside on a windy day
H looking like she’s wearing clothes from lost property
Can a short lived beach day also count towards it too?