Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Right, Bingo!
Today we have :
Gash flashers morning coffee delivery
Gift shop
I am also thinking we can cross of the H wearing clothes that look too big, cos they do in those insta pics
H’s hair too, but they are outside on a windy day
H looking like she’s wearing clothes from lost property
Can a short lived beach day also count towards it too?
I feel like waiting for the bonus ball to drop - so exciting 🤗

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Those Instagram pictures!!! Poor child looks freezing!!! And as a "pre teen" if I had put up pictures when my daughters where that age of them looking like that, they would of disowned me!! Infact my 18 year old was going out with her boyfriend and I took a picture of her, she looked beautiful and she warned me within an inch of my life "better not be putting that on your Facebook or I won't be speaking to you"

Mar 9, 2024
What type of mother takes their child away for a holiday in this great British weather and doesn't take a jacket!!!!! That poor girl doesn't stand a chance
We have all seen those mums with 10 kids on the beach at Clethorpes- pissing it down with rain and minus 4 - kids in their swimmers n mum screaming - ya on ya fing holidays stop moaning n go for a paddle or we are going home!

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
I live near a beach and on days like that it would cut you in 2! I could never ever dream of taking my kids out without a jacket! It reminds me of those mothers you see with babies in buggy with no socks in the middle of winter!
What sort of parent doesn’t have a coat for their child in the car when going anywhere in the UK as our weather changes more than Shaimee does her knickers….

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Mine & Gavins musings this afternoon, we concur with everything birkeybike has just said, nobody rules this page, yeah some of us post more than others & that’s ok, just like it ok that some of us just read here, there is absolutely No bullies or bullying, think those words get used way to often when someone doesn’t agree with what’s been said. We are grown ups & as I have said before I’m here to take the piss out of Oinking Olga & call it & it’s grief thief old bike mother out on there lies & bullshit, if I agree with what’s been posted or find it amusing then I will react to it & if I don’t I will scroll past it, it’s that simple, people are entitled to their opinions & opinions are like arseholes, we all have them. Anyone that has felt the need to leave then I wish you well.
P.s If you ain’t had the experience of putting cold cabbage leaves in your bras you should give it a go, it’s quite refreshing, I would give it a 8/10. 🥬 🌵
I agree the cabbage leaf is lovely. I ended up with mastitis after my now 17 year old. Wasn’t even breastfeeding!!!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I’m going to join the love fest today. This page has got me through some tough times over the past few months.. so thank you all.

I have a horrible meeting later today so I’m looking forward to catching up on the Bingo after ❤️
Just seen this. I hope everything went Okay 🫂❤️ And I agree this page, when it's good it's so good. Finally having somewhere to rant after reading TL chomping at the bit for so long with all you lovely like-minded hags. The jokes are top tier 👌🏼 I've actually cried laughing a few times 😭🤣 I swear some of you should be on stage 🤡🤣 There's also something quite liberating about being anon and before any hun pipes up, best believe I ain't never said a word I wouldn't LOVE to say to her face because I'm not a pussyole arse licking moron 🤣