Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Imagine being on holiday with your mum and she has spent all evening scouring comments incase her name was mentioned. This person never even tagged her and she was straight on it!! Sad sad sad woman

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240813_214545_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240813_214545_TikTok.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 108
  • Screenshot_20240813_214733_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240813_214733_TikTok.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 104
Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Do you reckon olga & Bendy sit and make a posting schedule and rules? I mean olga would throw a fit if Bendy just posted what she wanted when she wanted and stole Olgas thunder.

I’ve paid for you to come mummy so you have to do what I tell you - I am not allowing you to post anything all day because all my millions of minions will get anxious and desperate to get a glimpse of Moi. When I do allow it I demand you make it all about me and make it perfectly clear I am you most beautiful and most loved child otherwise you pay for you own fin tea an ya walking home!

I think that is certainly a high possibility to be honest. It sounds like something she would do.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Just wanted to say because I know you all look for me when I wander off, I may be quiet for a few days I feel I need a break and wanted to let you all know rather than just going missing in action and you all worrying.
I’ll be back don’t worry, just tonight feels like I need a breather if I’m being completely honest. ❤️

As you were trolls 🫡
And @Eitak58 I wanted to acknowledge your post that was very well written and sincere in my opinion but I don’t feel like anyone should have to exit this thread the others included! ❤️

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Just wanted to say because I know you all look for me when I wander off, I may be quiet for a few days I feel I need a break and wanted to let you all know rather than just going missing in action and you all worrying.
I’ll be back don’t worry, just tonight feels like I need a breather if I’m being completely honest. ❤️

As you were trolls 🫡
And @Eitak58 I wanted to acknowledge your post that was very well written and sincere in my opinion but I don’t feel like anyone should have to exit this thread the others included! ❤️
Aww I completely understand why you need a breather, don’t be away too long as you’ll be missed.

And thank you, I know I am not welcome on that thread but felt it had to be there I posted it so to not derail this one. But I will be happy to not post in A’s thread if they want that, Becki Jones keeps me busy 🤣🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Aww I completely understand why you need a breather, don’t be away too long as you’ll be missed.

And thank you, I know I am not welcome on that thread but felt it had to be there I posted it so to not derail this one. But I will be happy to not post in A’s thread if they want that, Becki Jones keeps me busy 🤣🤣
It’s been draining I can’t lie! I’ve been on there most of the evening trying to explain, give my opinion and call a truce tbh because it can’t carry on the way it is.
And 🤣🤣 think the Becki jones song is permanently stuck in my head at this point

Mar 8, 2024

I like you on bekos fred. You’re comical.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
It’s been draining I can’t lie! I’ve been on there most of the evening trying to explain, give my opinion and call a truce tbh because it can’t carry on the way it is.
And 🤣🤣 think the Becki jones song is permanently stuck in my head at this point
Yeah I seen you had and I’m so pleased you’ve been able to mend things a bit. I just hope after tonight it’s put to bed for everyone’s sake.

And it’s annoying but catchy isn’t it 🤣 feel free to join us in there anytime 🤣