Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Ok, totally off topic but I want to share my proud mummy moment with you lot,
Our lass has only gone & done it, 3 A levels at A* & the spare one is A!!! We are so fecking proud of her & so happy for her, the career she has wanted since she was a wee dot is going to happen for her, first choice uni & everything & I’m not boasting before any of the delulu sycophants start, I’m just so proud of her & her ambition & hard work.
Hope everyone is ok & sending virtual hugs to those that need it. 🌵❤️🐓🐭🐱🐴🐶🐮🐰🦊🐯🐸🐒🐥🦉🐤🐷🐨🪿🐔🐑🐩🐈🦢🦜🐩🐄🐢
Bloody amazing! Well done to your girl! Go celebrate 🍾

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
What a mess she looks again. She really has given up at this point. The whole of that video is about what they are going to eat for brunch and dinner and going to the shops. I bet her and Wendy are already thinking of what wine they are having with their evening meal. Even the visit to the castle isn’t about the history of it but “they do good ice cream there”
Food , drinks , shopping 🛍️ is all they talk about. Pair of selfish TWITS

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Well gals I was supposed to go to Glasgow shopping with my daughter but the weather is yucky doo here so leaving it till tomorrow.

My opinion is with regards to being on these sites is to have thick skin and don't take anything to heart. They are literally here so we can air our views so not everyone is going to agree.

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Well said. I commented in that other group cos I felt it needed to be said (screenshot shows my most)

And I stand by what I say. But it really needs to stop now, it’s out of hand.
I don’t go on faceless friends, but I had a look earlier. I get peoples feelings get hurt, but this is a gossip forum, nothing more nothing less.
Rule no1 never over share your personal life, it’s ok to say I had a baby, my daughter graduated I bought a car, they are general things. But if you’re using this page as therapy and opening up fully on a public forum, you’re going to come unstuck.
We have a ignore button, I’ve used it in the past if I’ve seen something a bit off, I leave it a few days and then un ignore, and move on.
Not everyone likes everyone, we are after all on a dislike of Aimee thread, and that’s how it should remain. I’m not being a t, but tbh it makes this page look stupid to see arguing and disharmony. Like look the tolls are falling out.
Don’t like someone? Ignore them, don’t agree ignore it, it’s not that hard. We do butt heads yeah, and things can be misconstrued, but just deal and adult and move on.
I enjoy the banter, there are so many funny people on here, shame it’s turning into a fing s show.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
What a mess she looks again. She really has given up at this point. The whole of that video is about what they are going to eat for brunch and dinner and going to the shops. I bet her and Wendy are already thinking of what wine they are having with their evening meal. Even the visit to the castle isn’t about the history of it but “they do good ice cream there”
So Harper will LOVE that
More like you will you greedy pig 🐽

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Its giving.............I'm right and you're wrong, I'm big and you're small, and there's nothing you can do about it.
What a complete mess! She’s so childish as someone’s just put it correctly… a child trapped in a woman’s body!
There’s something wrong with Aimless.
Who in there right mind would show themselves looking as she does… her mum is no better as she’s actually sitting there 🤷🏽‍♀️ looking at her daughter looking like a gobshite. I’d be telling my daughter to get dressed and present herself in a decent manner.
Strange family.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Well gals I was supposed to go to Glasgow shopping with my daughter but the weather is yucky doo here so leaving it till tomorrow.

My opinion is with regards to being on these sites is to have thick skin and don't take anything to heart. They are literally here so we can air our views so not everyone is going to agree.
Oh you can go and see a vile Vav at BPerfect where she’s selling discount bundles. Probably all the s blusher she has her name on 😂

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside

Yucky doo 🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Ok, totally off topic but I want to share my proud mummy moment with you lot,
Our lass has only gone & done it, 3 A levels at A* & the spare one is A!!! We are so fecking proud of her & so happy for her, the career she has wanted since she was a wee dot is going to happen for her, first choice uni & everything & I’m not boasting before any of the delulu sycophants start, I’m just so proud of her & her ambition & hard work.
Hope everyone is ok & sending virtual hugs to those that need it. 🌵❤️🐓🐭🐱🐴🐶🐮🐰🦊🐯🐸🐒🐥🦉🐤🐷🐨🪿🐔🐑🐩🐈🦢🦜🐩🐄🐢
blimey she didn’t work hard enough then if the spare wasn’t a 🌟
😂😂😂👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I got a gift from a friend and it was a bperfect product. "Made in china" "distrubuted by Bperfect" nothing but cheap make up made in a sweat shop and big bold Brandon has fired his label on it. People would be mad to spend their money on it! Hop on alibaba and I bet you my whole house you will get the same product, fraction of the price just packaged diffrent.

Attachments

• 20240815_111322.jpg
    20240815_111322.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 27

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I got a gift from a friend and it was a bperfect product. "Made in china" "distrubuted by Bperfect" nothing but cheap make up made in a sweat shop and big bold Brandon has fired his label on it. People would be mad to spend their money on it! Hop on alibaba and I bet you my whole house you will get the same product, fraction of the price just packaged diffrent.
Yeah of course just not got fancy containers, all the cheaper end stuff is mass produced in PRC then bulk bought by these companies who package and label it all to their own brand.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
What a complete mess! She’s so childish as someone’s just put it correctly… a child trapped in a woman’s body!
Who in there right mind would show themselves looking as she does… her mum is no better as she’s actually sitting there 🤷🏽‍♀️ looking at her daughter looking like a gobshite. I’d be telling my daughter to get dressed and present herself in a decent manner.
Strange family.
Them pyjamas 😩

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Strange family.
Delusional both of them! Not hard to see where she gets it from, like mother like daughter. Totally agree with you! I wouldn't even need to tell my daughter who is in her early 20s she would just know, being raised with having morals and pride. Her Mum is her biggest enabler, she will never change and when H gets bullied it most definitely won't be her mother's fault will it. So sad because we can see what's coming xx