Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
What a complete mess! She’s so childish as someone’s just put it correctly… a child trapped in a woman’s body!
There’s something wrong with Aimless.
Who in there right mind would show themselves looking as she does… her mum is no better as she’s actually sitting there 🤷🏽‍♀️ looking at her daughter looking like a gobshite. I’d be telling my daughter to get dressed and present herself in a decent manner.
Strange family.
no wonder Charlie stays well clear 😐

May 30, 2024
UK
I wonder if the Northumberland Candle Company will be sending her an obscene amount of sty candles in time for Autumn considering she just bought some. Funny how she buys so many candles, with M&S ones being her favourite and has bought from the white company and Jo malone yet this idiot candle company still continue to send her theirs along with their tacky character burners etc

Mar 9, 2024
Brookside comes to Southport 😂 Aimee can play the part of Mandy Jordache (she will be able to act the fake DV storyline really well as she has had lots of practice and do her fake Liverpool accent)
Ooh I miss Brookside - always watched it on a Saturday while I was getting ready to go clubbing! Best soap ever x

I see the Fish spunk is really working 🤣
Look how gross it’s snout with all those massive craters & that humongous dent in its broo is going to need a safety warning soon, small furry animals or bottles & cans of booze could fall into that, never to be seen again, a bit like all the MR Dsssssssssss it’s had. 🤢🙄

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Is this fruitloop jo
lol just for that, I’ll be back 🤣✌️
Consider your bubble burst eh?
I haven’t bullied nosey, nosey would tell you that themselves for someone’s who read everything it appears you are illiterate.
See you soon 😘

Edited to say - and I really wasn’t going to come back the only reason my account is active is because I deleted it then cancelled the deletion and it wouldn’t let me delete it after that because it was too soon after cancelling it.
And you got removed by impartial admin for using disability slurs least own your s wasn’t my doing at all.
So carry on trolling on your little justbeentotesco shipping harper off account because last thing I’d ever do is give you the satisfaction so blame yourself for my reappearance 🤣

Last edited: