Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
If she’s gonna try lose weight she won’t bother to exercise or eat properly, she’ll go straight on the jabs because that’s the kind of person she is anything easy and quick
See Gavin was saying if Oinking Olga uses the weight loss jabs & is honest about then how the hell can it claim it has serious “health anxiety” Those jabs come with a lot of side effects & can cause real issues so surely it wouldn’t even contemplate risking it if it’s “health anxiety” was that bad or is the “health anxiety” just bullshit like the rest of all its other complaints & ailments. 🙄🐽

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
They’re not really dressed appropriately for this restaurant. They look like a pair of ‘out of place’ scruffs

And tired because they drove to another town only 20 miles or so…. All they’ve done is walked & ate food then Repeat! 🤷🏽‍♀️

I think a real job would finish Aimee off!
Christ she looks like she’s just rolled out of bed and is dressed as I would be if I was doing my cleaning…. Definitely not dressed to be out and about in public!
Doing all the driving piss off!!!!!! So she’s tired get to do you stupid b!!!

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
See Gavin was saying if Oinking Olga uses the weight loss jabs & is honest about then how the hell can it claim it has serious “health anxiety” Those jabs come with a lot of side effects & can cause real issues so surely it wouldn’t even contemplate risking it if it’s “health anxiety” was that bad or is the “health anxiety” just bullshit like the rest of all its other complaints & ailments. 🙄🐽
She doesn’t need to be honest about it, she’ll just manipulate The huns with changing her duds, not posting as many takeaways & pretending she’s changed her diet. Vavs on the jabs so I bet she follows her. The huns are that thick they won’t have a clue

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
She looks bloody awful, they look so out of place in the restaurant ( thanks for posting as im blocked by both ) 😂 I told the mom she wasn't famous and told Ammie a few things ..somethings happening with her ,I don't think she'll do wieghtloss as she has no will power whatsoever....and the injections will make her ill I predict a breakdown ..

Screenshot_20240816_103815_TikTok.jpg views are right down for her holiday blogs. Given the number of followers her engagement never makes sense.
Deffo going to be a clapback, woe is me bullshit coming, it’s the only thing that gets the oxygen thief’s views & engagement up, got to pay for the wanky ponce windys posh meal. 🐽🙄

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
How can anyone be that EXCITED seeing a cake? Theres something seriously wrong with her! Her relationship with food is certainly getting worse and she eats far too much. Her portion sizes are ridiculous.

Also…
No Anxiety whatsoever in being in a new place, situation or environment 🤷🏽‍♀️
Think it’s called …. SELECTIVE ANXIETY maybe to get your 3 minute video in - in time for PAYDAY.
what a total FRAUD

Attachments

• IMG_0010.jpeg
    IMG_0010.jpeg
    156.7 KB · Views: 80

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
How can anyone be that EXCITED seeing a cake? Theres something seriously wrong with her! Her relationship with food is certainly getting worse and she eats far too much. Her portion sizes are ridiculous.

Also…
No Anxiety whatsoever in being in a new place, situation or environment 🤷🏽‍♀️
Think it’s called …. SELECTIVE ANXIETY maybe to get your 3 minute video in - in time for PAYDAY.
what a total FRAUD
Food is just another serotonin hit and she doesn’t get many except from shopping.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She looks bloody awful, they look so out of place in the restaurant ( thanks for posting as im blocked by both ) 😂 I told the mom she wasn't famous and told Ammie a few things ..somethings happening with her ,I don't think she'll do wieghtloss as she has no will power whatsoever....and the injections will make her ill I predict a breakdown ..
I’m sure she does the eating looking scruffy because there are lots of men who get excited watching that sort of thing. That’s why all the noises and licking fingers. It’s a thing and there are lots of accounts dedicated to it. It’s equivalent to selling used tights and stuff 👍🏼

AllNipsNoTits

Jul 8, 2024
London
Careless thing for Wendy to say this morning that she’d ‘hitch’ a ride home if Aimee went home to her beloved babies 🙈
These idiots need to think before they open their gobs There are younger people watching and absorbing all this crap like a sponge thinking it’s ok to go such idiotic s

Oh and I agree absolute scruff Aimee looked in the to go to the restaurant No shame!

Not been around (won’t bore you) but hi all hope you’re all good 🩷

Mar 9, 2024
Oh swampy babes - she’s not going to be honest is she 🤣 it’s gunna be some wonder juice se that is 100% natural, tastes GEORG, and she looses 14 stone in 5 days available in her showcase guys ( normally £965378.72 but with my code MYFANNYSTINKS only £6.44 - secretly she will be booked in for Lipo and jabbing 4 shots a day and applying the super filters 🤣🤣